BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

• heres a little selfie sunday💁‍♀️MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid L...1 Answers
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation Havent heard many...2 Answers
  • Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
Rhonda S.
Bay St Louis, MS
I liked the product. I put it on the skin with a sponge. Not a brush. Sponge seems to work better for me. The reason I didn't like it as much because it left my skin shinny.
Amandine M.
Saint Nazaire
Combining impeccable coverage and second skin texture, the ULTRA HD light diffuser provides a unified skin and a natural complexion.

The exclusive 4K complex offers an invisible, natural and comfortable makeup.
Medium coverage, its fluid formula blends easily on the skin to hide imperfections and unify the skin texture.

Suitable for all types of skin.
The range of shades meets all skin tones. 😚
Sarah H.
Review for: 3 Light Beige, MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation, MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation, 4 Medium Beige more...
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
Review for: 3 Light Beige more...
Love love love this foundation! It's so good, blends out amazing and isn't drying at all! The price is really good too and the quality is even better! Highly recommend this if your have tried it ladies because I will be repurchasing again soon
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
Review for: 1 Porcelain more...
Love this foundation! So easy to use, great colours. Worked well with my oily skin. Applied so nice and was easy to blend out! Didn’t make a mess and lasted all day! I would buy again if they were cruelty free and vegan. Sadly they aren’t
Sophia B.
I ended up with a shade that was too dark so I couldn't actually wear this out :( That being said, this was ok. I didn't necessarily have any issues with it, I just didn't like it enough to repurchase considering the high price point.
Mannat T.
Review for: 14 Honey, 13 Dark Beige more...
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Shima Ahmed A.
Highly covering very light on face not causes any defects on the face it causes natural smooth appearance and child face especially after primer applied very beautiful foundation
Nada A.
Aldmmam
Review for: 2 Ivory more...
This is a wonderful foundation cream with a very suitable cover and I have a long period that I have not changed. I also tried HD for Aspirations where there is photography for either ceremonial occasions.
Mahnoor Q.
Atlanta, GA
I loved this foundation guys!
Super thick, easy to blend and very smooth on the skin.
The price is not very high and i think its worth every price.
Always choose a shade lighter than your skin tone because this foundation oxidizes a little bit .
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
Eilidh W.
Glasgow, Glasgow
MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation Havent heard many reviews about this foundation and not sure if its worth the buy. Can anyone recommend this as a good quality full coverage foundation that wont ware off??

Sephora