BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This lightweight fluid foundation gives a lifting effect Smoothes out wrinkles & reverses signs of tiredness Eliminates pores, imperfections & lightens dark spots Provides a seamless coverage Leaves you a natural, perfect complexion Ideal for dry,... see more...

Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
ive used this foundation not in this shade per say i was sent this foundation and the foundation stick from influenster to test and review i enjoy the stick now that I've figured out the right combo of moisturizer and primer this foundation on the other hand im just not a huge fan it blends half assed n it emphasises the dry patches on my face and makes my pores look huge idk ive tried e erything and this formula just doesn't mesh well with my skin i have half a bottle left i just keep trying anyway I just keep thinking to myself thank god i didnt purchase this myself
Paige R.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I loved this foundation! It covers really well, and the sand is perfect for my skin tone. It applies really easily and you only need half/dime size for full coverage. It is pretty pricy compared to Sephora brand, but it's really nice if you have special events coming up that you want a full face for.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Makeup for ever liquid lift foundation is a high quality and long wear foundation.. It does a great job in concealing my marks on the skin. It does not build up on my face and looks natural. The coverage is just right. I will definitely buy it again and i highly recommend it.
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
This foundation was okay. Just an FYI, the shades tend to run a little on the yellow side, which really didn't work with me, especially for the price. It has a basic, medium coverage: enough to even the skin tone out a little, but won't cover major dark spots or blemishes.
Haley Q.
Haley Q.
Austin, TX
I have been using Makeup Forever foundation for years. I have really sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts, so I've always been weary of putting things on my face. I have never had a problem with breakouts while using this foundation, and absolutely love it!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
I love the makeup forever foundations! They are full coverage with no flashback. You get a smooth finish and long lasting coverage. It's easy to work with too. I would highly recommend this for any skin type!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
This is an amazing foundation that really gets the job done. It's so full coverage and it's great for flash photography and covers a lot of imperfections. Definitely worth the purchase. Go out and buy it
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee , FL
Love this foundation.. Very lightweight but has great coverage. Looks just like skin! Love how it feels like my face. Alway get complements
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
This foundation does a good job at covering blemishes but I found it a little to heavy for the light coverage it gave.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Anna, Texas
I love this stuff! It is amazing it smooths on so easily! I would totally recommend it!