MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation 1 Porcelain 1.01 oz uploaded by Brynna H.MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation 1 Porcelain 1.01 oz uploaded by Loubna B.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This lightweight fluid foundation gives a lifting effect Smoothes out wrinkles & reverses signs of tiredness Eliminates pores, imperfections & lightens dark spots Provides a seamless coverage Leaves you a natural, perfect complexion Ideal for dry,... see more...

Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice foundation, but in my opinion it is a little too sheer, I do not think it does the coverage that it says it will. Their formulas are also extremely yellow on me, so that was disappointing.

This would be a good foundation for anyone looking for a 'natural no makeup' look.
Elaine P.
Not a terrible product. I've only used a sample version, however. The "porcelain" is far too yellow and does tend to create lines on the face. As well as there being a pretty strong scent to the foundation itself, which i don't really like very much. Other than that, the coverage is nice and if you're unsure, I would certainly suggest getting a sample beforehand.
Paige G.
Huntsville
This stuff is THE BOMB!! It is pricy, but it's totally worth it! I wore this at my wedding, and it went on so smoothly, and lasted all day. My sisters all use MAKEUP FOREVER foundations, none of us have yet to be disappointed. I usually use their primer when I use this foundation as well, the combination is incredible! You won't regret spending your money on this!
Jenna R.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is my favorite! It has great coverage while still remaining light. I have a combination skin and it really works for me. This foundation is lightweight with amazing coverage. I would definitely recommend this foundation to others.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX
This product is one of my tops. I love the smooth finish it has. It is beautiful and works better than most foundations. One thing i don't like is that it is such a light coverage. I have red skin so I like thick coverage but if you just want it to even out your skin tone, then this is perfect for you
Rebecca E.
Tampa, FL
I love this foundation. It's very light and makes me feel as if I am not wearing anything at all! I always pair it with concealer and it gives me a wonderful wear time! it lasts for usually 10 hours or longer with setting spray! I have a combination between oily and dry skin and this product works wonderfully to hide my redness! I will only buy this foundation!
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately the lightest shade wasn't light enough and was too yellow. I didn't get the chance to love it since I looked like I had jaundice. Was easy to apply though and would recommend to others whom have darker skin.
Reese D.
gilmer, TX
i love this foundation ive been using it for about a year now and it just fits in really smoothly with my skin and it lasts all day i have really dry skin and it works great for me i would totally buy it again
Whitney B.
Austin
Make Up For Ever for the win when it comes to quick and easy beauty regime. I like to spend no more than 10 min getting ready and this stuff helps me look like I am red carpet ready without the time. Will only buy this product from here on out! Three cheers for something that works.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Does it feel like you have a mask on?