MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation 1 Porcelain 1.01 oz uploaded by Brynna H.MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation 1 Porcelain 1.01 oz uploaded by Loubna B.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This lightweight fluid foundation gives a lifting effect Smoothes out wrinkles & reverses signs of tiredness Eliminates pores, imperfections & lightens dark spots Provides a seamless coverage Leaves you a natural, perfect complexion Ideal for dry,... see more...

• Does it feel like you have a mask on?1 Answers
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Not a terrible product. I've only used a sample version, however. The "porcelain" is far too yellow and does tend to create lines on the face. As well as there being a pretty strong scent to the foundation itself, which i don't really like very much. Other than that, the coverage is nice and if you're unsure, I would certainly suggest getting a sample beforehand.
Tanner B.
Tanner B.
Austin, TX
This foundation is a bit cakey for me. It felt like I was wearing a mask. It did last long, but separated on my face. I like a more natural look and this product does not provide that. a positive is that is was dewy. I would not buy this product again. I had to mix it with other foundations just to get rid of it.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This foundation is my favorite! It has great coverage while still remaining light. I have a combination skin and it really works for me. This foundation is lightweight with amazing coverage. I would definitely recommend this foundation to others.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tacoma, WA
Liquid foundation and cakey don't always have to be in the same sentence when it comes to a full coverage, hydrating product. This foundation is fantastic for mature skin or dry skin. It goes on so smooth and gives a flawless finish.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Unfortunately the lightest shade wasn't light enough and was too yellow. I didn't get the chance to love it since I looked like I had jaundice. Was easy to apply though and would recommend to others whom have darker skin.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the liquid foundation by makeup forever. Goes on great and doesn't feel too heavy, stilll allowing my skin to breathe. I have zero break outs or problems with this foundation and I absolutely love it!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Super light last all day I used it for work and any natural beauty tutorials that I use it really is light and when you take a selfie you never seethe oily skin it covers it all
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Cicero, IN
This foundation color matches me pretty well for being so pale! The foundation stays on all day, and doesnt cling to any dry patches or sink into my fine lines or pores!
Arrianna C.
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO
This product is great. I love the way it feels on my skin, it blends amazingly. The price is a little too high but I'm also a cheapskate. Great product.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
I got a sample of this and love it. It has great coverage and it's still very light feeling. I actually want to buy some. It is a little pricey.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Does it feel like you have a mask on?