BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #93 in Liquid Foundation

An oil-free, medium-coverage liquid foundation that gives the appearance of firmer, lifted skin. Formulated with Polylift, Liquid Lift Foundation enhances the elasticity of the skin and smooths fine lines and wrinkles for an even complexion. Its lightweight texture creates a natural, dewy finish and moisturizes the skin for a supple, smooth result. This product is ideal for combination, dry, and mature skin. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
  • What's the consistency like with this? Super thick like KVD or th...1 Answers
  • I am a mature woman with dry skin and a small budget. Can anyone...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Light Beige
I love this foundation! I have tried many different brands because this one is costly. However, I always regret purchasing a different brand because I never like it as well. This brand applies evenly and absorbs quickly. I also find that I use less to cover the same area compared to any other brand that I have used-as a result this brand lasts a lot longer. Ultimately, it may be a little cheaper than other comparable brands since I use less. I highly recommend this
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Dallastown, PA
Review for: Pink Porcelain
Oh my gosh, this foundation is so light and so soft and so perfect! I'm very pale so i naturally have a pink undertone and red cheeks. This makes a perfect all over even tone and i love that i don't have to use a tone of product to achieve that. It is pretty pricey but quality costs money so i can't complain. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a good foundation!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta doesn't you just throw away the container and also mac last longer try studio fix foundation and powder from mac works great
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Sand
I have combination skin, and I read reviews that said pretty much this foundation would be the one I've been searching for. It doesn't do well on my dry patches. I do like that it doesn't feel heavy and I can build up. But I have to use concealer to cover up light marks/scars that I can cover up with other foundations. I don't feel like it's worth the price.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Light Beige
I had heard such awesome things about this product so I wanted to give it a try. Sad to say, I was disappointed. The coverage and easy to apply formula are great, but I was disappointed with how the product sank into my pores and accentuate dry areas. Even with a primer, I was still disappointed. I would not recommend this product for people with dry skin.
Tina U.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Dark Beige
This is my summer foundation. This was my first foray into a designer beauty brand that was made for make up addicts and I liked it a lot. I got it with a set that came with the powder to set it. I switched to a different foundation for winter and I prefer it but this is still great for the summer because it feels light on the skin.
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
This is an amazing foundation, I love it, it's not cakey and it looks very natural with nice coverage. Makeup forever has plenty of color to choose from which it's nice for all kinds of skin. I have combination skin on my t-zone and with a primer it last very long. I love it. This is a must have in my make up collection
Imelda B.
Imelda B.
Sweeny, TX
Review for: Honey
I love this foundation so much. It makes my face flawless and real HD! It looks natural on my face. This product doesn't make my face chalky. It gives the best result that i love. Unfortunately, i have small bumps on my face after i use this. I'm still trying to find a way to prevents my face from acnes after using it.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Review for: Dark Beige
Yes yes yes and yes!!!! It is a heavier foundation. And i say a little goes a long way. Sometimes i mix it with some of my moisturizers to make it more of BB cream consistency. The coverage though is amazing. I have dry skin and it seems to be fine, but unsure how it would be with someone who has oily skin
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Cognac
A little goes a long way, and we found the two pumps recommended by Make Up For Ever to be much more than was necessary to cover our entire face. In fact, using two pumps made this foundation much more visible on skin, to the extent that it began to collect into lines on the face or around the nose area.
Kymberly B.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they still sell this?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
I've recently turned 47, and suddenly my makeup has begun to sink into fine lines. On top of that, rosacea and age spots are plaguing my combination /oily skin. I've heard MUFE is a good option for aging skin. Any opinions or experience with this product in the 45+ year old bracket?