BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An oil-free, medium-coverage liquid foundation that gives the appearance of firmer, lifted skin. Formulated with Polylift, Liquid Lift Foundation enhances the elasticity of the skin and smooths fine lines and wrinkles for an even complexion. Its lightweight texture creates a natural, dewy finish and moisturizes the skin for a supple, smooth result. This product is ideal for combination, dry, and mature skin. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
  • What's the consistency like with this? Super thick like KVD or th...1 Answers
  • I am a mature woman with dry skin and a small budget. Can anyone...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Candy A.
Tulare
This is the greatest product hands-down it went on perfectly on my skin I got so many compliments from my coworkers it gave me a great coverage and I didn’t need to touch up I highly recommend you buy this product you will definitely not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future this is the greatest product hands-down went on perfectly on my skin you will not regret it it is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more in the future!!!!!!!!
Taylor N.
Review for: Sand more...
I usually love make up forever, even though it’s a much pricier brand than I’m use to. I wasn’t a huge fan of this foundation. I feel like I used ALOT to cover my face. It is full coverage but very drying on my skin. It was pretty even color wise. I love love the pump bottle because it’s mess free and so easy to use. I would give it another go and try it atleast.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
Bold Color, Color true, Creamy, Long wearing

I would recommend this product to every single person! Amazing colors and amazing feeling when using last very long without cracking and leaves a very clean finish to the face !! Never going back to any other product!!!
Great Consistency, high quality, highly recommend!!!
Kasey B.
Ofallon
Review for: 3 (Light Beige) more...
I like this brand, but for my face (with combo skin) I felt like it left a lot of residue when touching my face. I also was a mixture of two different colors so it was hard for me to use.

I do recommend this for people who like lightweight or medium coverage foundation!
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
I have tried this foundation and it’s really good it gives me the full coverage I want without making it look cakey which is great because a lot of the foundations tend to look Cakey most of the time but this foundation is not cakey and it sits on my skin perfectly.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: 3 (Light Beige) more...
This is another foundation that I like to use more in the summer months it is very very modifying an extremely full coverage. A little bit of product was a very long way like to apply this with a damp beauty blender
Heidi B.
Chattanooga
Not a lot of coverage, kind of streaky, very light but I’m glad all I got was a sample because the packaging wasn’t that good, I wasn’t a huge fan. I got it at Sephora. And the price is decent I guess, I wouldn’t recommend this to a friend
Amanda S.
Calhoun
This foundations goes on really smooth. I got a sample size of this in my play by Sephora box and after the sample size ran out I had to buy a full size immediately. I will never use a different foundation this one is by far my favorite.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 9 Pale Sand more...
LOVE this foundation. Feels hydrating and slightly tightening. Gives a luminous finish and smoothing texture. I like the scent but it might be strong for some. Feels almost like a CC cream on the skin.
Amber O.
Review for: 3 (Light Beige) more...
This foundation is ok. I thought it would be better but it’s not great. It goes on nicely and it has medium coverage so it has alittle more buildup but I’m sure there are better foundations out there.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
I was told that (I believe) I'm a 73 in the regular foundation and a 77 in the velvet. (May be backwards) , but which is better? And wats the difference?