MAKE UP FOR EVER Lift Concealer Neutral Beige 3 0.5 oz uploaded by Nicole M.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #65 in Eyelid Primer

More than just a concealer! It contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. This multipurpose product also conceals specific, darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin) for added radiance. Dany's Tip: "If you have wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, apply directly into the crease, then blend with light movements into your foundation." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Neutral 3
It's just okay. It's definitely light-medium coverage that can be buildable. I use it to cover up small discoloration spots and it seems to do the trick. I do not like it on the eyelid as primer. Too oily & does not hold product
Stephanie R.
Review for: Golden 4
this concealer is amazing!!! has an amazing light consistency!! this concealer is a excellent choice, but not perfect. moisturizers and creams can make the concealer on top crease, the best, gives a good glow and make me look fresher other than just covering my dark circles!
Xitlale L.
Review for: Neutral 3
I love love love this concealer it doesn't only cover up but it lifts the under eye and brightens it I bought this at Nigel's a cosmetic store I do love the way it's packaged because you can squeeze little by little it's so nice and I also love the us foundation those two are awesome
Megan J.
Review for: Neutral 3
My under eyes worship this concealer like a god. It helps woth the puff, the dark, the tired, the hungover, the emotional, the every eye situation ever. It also does not stick to dry skin or get patchy. It has been my lifesaver, matte but moisturizing enough that look younger with it on not older!
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Neutral 3
As a boy, I like medium coverage from my products. I want to look flawless but also natural. Lift Concealer does just that! Keeps my under eyes hydrated and lifted all day and most importantly concealed!
Leah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's thin but if you don't need a heavy concealer and want it to look more natural this is the product to use! This is amazing. It can be built up or just use a small amount to naturally correct some discoloration.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite concealers. It is a thin liquid and I never have trouble with the texture, no issues with cakeyness or creasing. It is smooth, natural looking and buildable, but if you need really heavy duty coverage then this is not for you. It is a bit pricey but I love it and have gone through a few tubes.
Mairangelica L.
It is sensational, but seriously I would love that these products have a larger presentation, with more content! It is super useful, it has excellent coverage and is not as greasy. But I run very fast, I always want to use it
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Love this product. This little tune will last you forever.. it covers my uneven skin tone from sun spots like a champ. It's worth every penny.
mona f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best concealer ever made. I truely love this stuff. Highly recommend. Love all of there products love love love this product
lulu j.
Does this really work? omg I'm anxious to try this !!!!
Dawn W.
I am looking for an under eye concealer to cover a brown spot. Looking for one that covers, corrects and doesn't look like your wearing a concealer.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you rate this 1-10???