BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Tensine-based formula concealer Velvety texture & smoothly glides onto skin Naturally hides dark circles & minor imperfections Diminishes appearance of fine lines around the eyes Leaves you a flawless eye look To apply: Dab with finger or use a nylon... see more...

Jill K.
Lutz, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t like this concealer for two main reasons. First, it doesn’t “lift” as the name implies it does. It’s very thin so the coverage isn’t good. Also, the oil in the product separates and you have to shake the tube to mix it before use. Not worth it!
Karina W.
Baldwin Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color range is what kills me. The formula itself is amazing. This is perfect for people who have some lines in your under eyes it does plump them a bit and give it a flawless finish. But there are only 5 shades and they jump all over! So I like to mix 2 colors to get it to what I like.
Gauri S.
The color selection and coverage are great, but no matter what I set it with (I have oily skin) it completely breaks up after a few hours. Looks great when first applied, but it looks like my skin has more texture than it does to begin with. Definitely a return for me.
Su G.
To be quite honest I went on an extremely busy day to buy this product and I feel like the sales person did not give me the correct color so therefore I ended up returning the concealer because again it was really busy and I wasn't sure what color I am
Pia K.
Not real fond of this product. It is a very odd feeling formula. I am more into stick concealer and not tubed. Not mg favorite. Coverage is very good though. Just wish I loved the formula.
Christine L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the worst concealer I've ever tried. It doesn't cover well to begin with and by the end of the day it has pretty much disappeared. It doesn't blend well at all. I will not be buying this again. It was horribly expensive too.
Raza A.
Grand Rapids
This product is so beautiful! It's not heavy but it's full coverage. It doesn't make your face feel oily! It apply so nice with any beauty blender or concealer brush.
Brigitte D.
Grove City, OH
So I do my makeup every day and for the last month I have been wearing this concealer and it's amazing how it covers my under eye circles. I will love to review more this this
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My biggest concern with concealer is it can get cakey and settle into the fine lines around the eyes but not this one!! It doesn't provide to much coverage, but that's the way I like it. It smooths out the fragile under eye area and no creasing whatsoever! It's also hydrating which is nice.
Grazi O.
Quando eu era um dos números, mas o que eu penso em você. O que eu não vou me sentir um dos mais importantes do que o seu email ou apelido e senha para continuar a ser um pouco mais de dois meses, o