MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-602 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Buy on Sephora
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I will never forget these individual lashes! I wore these when I was 17 years old going to prom, and back then, there were no other companies making affordable lashes, only the high end brands like Chanel, Shu Umuera and MAC made them. So when my god mother bought these for me I felt like a queen! they were extremely light weight and the band on them blended easily with my own lashes and a clean swipe of black liner. They key to individual lashes is investing in a glue that you can actually work with and feel comfortable doing so. I was happy that the lashes came with their own glue that was so flawlessly simple to use
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
The MAKE UP FOREVER Show False Lashes N-602 are the only individual, false lashes I can tolerate, that look natural. While the price is a little high, for the product, it is reasonable. I use these lashes for vacation as they do last for several days when applied correctly and with the right glue. Therefore, the product is worth it as I get several used out of it.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
These make up forever lash show false lashes are the best, people always ask how I grow my eye lashes so long I just say luck. Bt they are very unnoticeable. Very easy to put on Nd natural looking
Megan E.
Little Rock, AR
I honestly think false eyelashes are the same, no matter high end or low end. There's no difference that I can tell. These lashes feel and look the same as the ardell individual lashes.
Tricia G.
San Antonio, TX
Love these babies! Looks great on natural looks! Sometime my mascara doesn't do the job to my lashes so put false lashes on & they do the job! Need some more! 😩
Renessa C.
Manteca, CA
I like using these because they tend to look natural compared to legit falsies. These have always done me well
Jade E.
Leesport, PA
These lashes will make your eyes pop whether it be just to fill them in or use all over your lids
Jesenia D.
Denver, CO
These lashes are easy to apply! You can add these on top of your falsies or on your eyelashes!
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
Very dramatic bottom lashes. Can't go wrong when you want to go for the more dramatic look
Nidia M.
Simply prefect! Either to step up your lashes or a full set of flirty lashes, love these.