MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-405 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Buy on Sephora
Lora S.
These lashes are absolutely beautiful and natural looking. I've repurchased them dozens on times and use them regularly for events and other outings. Wonderful product and I recommend to anybody looking for natural lashes.
jenn b.
syracuse, NY
I don't have long or thick lashes normally so whenever I go out I use falsies. I'm a huge fan of makeup forever's line of false lashes - easy to apply and look beautiful.
Raelene S.
This brand I didn't really like so much because there is too many exotic colors and I like to be natural wouldn't really recommend this product for a natural black for a natural look
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I love Make Up For Ever Lash Show False Lashes N-405. They blend well with your real eyelashes making them feel and look natural. Get many compliments when I wear them.
Jess G.
El Paso, TX
I love the lashes i love anything that will make my eyelashes rock and long and like if i have alot with out knwing im wearing fake ones.
Astrid F.
Miramar, FL
The longer the better! And these are beautifully long, I out wore my old pair so much that the lashes were falling off 😁 Love these
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
These eye lashes are perfect, they are not to bulky or to much they are just enough. They stay on so nice and my my eyes pop
Aranza C.

this style of tabs is one of my favorites. It gives a unique touch to the look. not change it for anything in the world!
Kimone E.
Titusville, Florida
Nicw product, it's not too expensive and it's very light on the eyes. This product look so natrual I'll use it again.
Breanna P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love how natural but bold these lashes look. Stay on and look great with every style of eyeshadow you do.