MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-305 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

• Where can I buy them and how much are they?? Thanks in ad...1 Answers
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
These lashes look very nice on and last me about 3 wears if washed between use. I do however feel like I can purchase they exact same style for a fraction of the price at my local beauty supply store. If you live in a large city I'd say to check there first you may be able to save yourself a few dollars.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Without doubt it is one of my favorites lashes in the woooorks! I use this product often, usually when I have an special occasion to make my makeup more dramatic. I buy it at Sephora, recommended a looooot
Esmeralda S.
These lashes if you a very nice and natural look.They do last as well of treated with care.Would definitely recommend these to any girl.
Kaylee C.
Very pretty lashes alot of the famous people use them so if you wanna look like kylie jenner or selena gomez i say use go for it
Denisa P.
Tucson, AZ
These are some of my favorites. I love these lashes. I just wash mine off and peel off the glue and continue to reuse them.
Natasha G.
Love the eye lashes, the look natural which is what I like. they last a couple days but the glue is great to.
Son buenas pero para algunas me han salido con imperfectos aparte de que estas sólo puedo usarlas 3 días
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I like these. I bought it a couple of times. They are not too dramatic. It gives me a very natural look.
Vianey O.
Riverside, CA
These are my favorite everyday lashes from MUF. They aren't that expensive and very good quality.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Hermosas pestañas postizas, son muy buenas excelente, para darle ese look a nuestro maquillaje
Patty G.
Where can I buy them and how much are they?? Thanks in advance

back