MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-304 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

• "These look pretty natural but glamorous. Love these for nights out. Easy to apply as well " in 5 reviews
  • "I became super addicted to buying lashes, now I don't ever ever see myself without them! they make a big difference in your makeup! these lashes are great! not too dramatic but still super noticeable! I love them, and I like that they don't get ugly after a couple wears!" in 4 reviews
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
It made my eyes pop! My eyes look amazing after this! The reason I didn't believe it was 5 star worthy was because it seemed to not like it when I applied mascara on top of the lashes. So I would not recommend using mascara on top!
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
These are cute simple and just an overall good buy. I have brown eyes, and I would say that these are appropriate for any eye color. These are good and I I would recommend them.
Lucky M.
Orange, CA
I LOVE this product! The wispyness is amazing and when I put on some mascara, it COMPLETES my look. When I wear these lashes, it makes me feel like I'm slaying the world and can get anyone. I defend repurchase these.
Brooklyn M.
These ones are perfect for when you want that subtle look knowing they are there but not totally glam so five stars. I love them, i would recommend them to everyone, anyone.
Maria J.
Selma, CA
Moni A.
Reseda, CA
More than 5 stars ! Hands up for these babes.
They're easy to apply & they last for a long time. I highly recommend it. My color is dark brown and they look amazing on.
Alexa L.
El Paso, TX
They are great. They really make your eyes pop out. They are very pretty and subtle just the way I like them. They blend very easily with your own lashes. Beautiful!
member-8e0069935
Mobile, Al
My go to lashes! They are natural looking enough to wear everyday but still give the eye some drama. Thick band for easy application.
Jennifer H.
Oshkosh, WI
Very easy to put on. Stay on for long enough but not to long. Look real. Got so many compliments when I was wearing these.
savannah m.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Love these lashes! They're great for days when your natural lashes just need a break from the effects of mascara, and they actually give a better result whilst still remaining natural and not too overbearing for a day-to-day look. Not a /huge/ fan of the glue included, though it did keep the lashes on adequately - found using my go-to lash glue did a much better job.

Sephora