MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-302 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Taylor H.
Largo, FL
This are great. I wore them to prom and they lasted all night and the next day. They looked great and felt natural. I would definitely buy these if you want natural feeling lashes.
Linette O.
Puerto Rico
Estas pestañas postizas se ven bien originales, pegan bien y salen bien por lo menos para mi....a mi me gusta como me quedan ya que me hace lucir un ojo bien sensual
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
These are okay. Not my favorite false lashes. They're a bit long for my eye and not as full as I would like them to be, but great for when you're in a bind!
hannah b.
Lima, OH
I don't really like dramatic false lashes because I have long eye lashes so these are really nice for giving my make up look more dramatic look to it
Nicole D.
pasadena, TX
These lashes are very interesting, I'm not sure that I like them very much. I love whispie lashes the most and these are not whispie at all.
Nyleve S.
Lawrence, MA
Had these years ago hardly wore them they were so long on me. Wore it on Halloween worked perfect for a Halloween costume
Shawnyae M.
Elizabethport, NJ
I like how it looks on me when I go to take a picture and and when I open my eyes but I don't like the shape and color
Annie M.
Brooklyn, NY
These look natural and i like to wear natural lashes i would definitely try these for sure
Audrianna D.
Taunton, MA
I've seen these and I really like the look of them but never tried them I'll have to try it
christina d.
Zachary, LA
Perfect natural looking lashes. I couldn't be happier! These are a must have