MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-205 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact uploaded by Helen V.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

• How are these I never used fake eyelashes before? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Theodora a.
blandensburg
who wouldn't want a fake eyelash , i love this because it helps your eyes pop out and also because it really nice  and it had a nice packaging  which i expected .  my eye color is dark brown . i would buy this again and again but i cant cuz i dont have money
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
Once I Bought This Product Omg It Felt Like Nothing Was On My Eyelashes Lol It Lasts All Week Long.. I Seriously Loooooooove Makeup Forever Everything They Make Is Always Perfect!!!
Gabriella N.
These lashes last me forever. They go on so easily. I love wearing lashes to complete my eye look. I feel these lashes make my look pop.
Angelica M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are okay i prefer ardel or koko lashes but these are for a casual work day or just going to the store kind of day they're okay
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These lashes are so easy to put on! I absolutely love them. They are very lightweight which is really good and they look amazing
Serena V.
Love these lashes. Their very comfortable and wearable for my eyes ! I have no problem with wearing them throughout the day !
Chloe S.
Boise, ID
These are great lashes. I find these to be natural looking, and these will look good on everyone
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
So beautiful on a day out with a shadow smoky base and heavy eye makeup with neutral lips.
emma f.
I seriously can not get enough of these lashes they are so gorgeous, I have stacks of them in my makeup collection.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Recently used these lashes on a client, they are amazing quality, easy to apply and were the perfect mix of natural and dramatic, would definitely repurchase again
Holly S.
Mohnton, PA
How are these I never used fake eyelashes before?

back