MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-104 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Emma B.
Abbeville, SC
These definitely look great for a night out! I love wearing these!! They really bring out my eyes. Great for people who really use eye shadows & go for beautiful looks. I definitely recommend this to everyone. They are a Must have!
Krissie V.
Blanco, NM
I have my long eye lashes, but they aren't as thick as I want them. As soon as I put my false lashes on my eyes pop even more! Natural looking, my daily go-to
My eyes look so much bigger I love how these really make my eyes pop's with a pink or bright color and a black liner I can't stop being complements
Abrielle O.
Trenton, IL
Love these lashes! Beautiful and sexy! My boyfriend asked if they got thicker overnight! When I wear these I get so many compliments
Rayona L.
i have small looking eyes, and these lashes really make them pop. this is usually my go to pair of lashes. i love them!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
If you can get them on, you will look so amazing. They make your eyes pop and everyone will give u compliments
Tonya F.
Okeechobee, FL
I personally dont wear these but have heard there a great product so im really looking forward to trying them
Marlene M.
DAYUM THESE LASHES ARE SO GOODD!! I love them they make my lashes look really good and spidery at all!
Amanda G.
These lashes are sexy and nice and pretty awesome for night wear and day wear .. Look natural too
Angelina A.
These are very good and everyone I seen said they look real I love getting these they don't hurt