MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - N-102 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Natural Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly A.
Carbondale, IL
This are full and natural eyelashes with girls who are starting to wear false lashes and they are nice for everyday wear. The only con I have is the lashes you have to take your time to put them on.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
My absolute favorite!! They wear great & fill out my lashes without overdoing it. I like to wear them almost daily and these work the best for what I need!
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX
These lashes are a little bit heavy. But the way they look is just amazing it's so good and they look natural and don't get ugly throughout the day
Christle N.
Howell, MI
These lashes were easy to apply and stayed for 3 days. I liked them but felt they were a little short. I used eye liner to make up the difference.
Magen G.
Moorpark, CA
I love these lashes! I buy them in bulk and wear them often! They make any eyelook flawless! Day or night they are definitely worth the money!
Sarah H.
These lashes are my go to for every time I wear makeup. They look amazing with my brown eyes and last all day until I take my makeup off.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
This brand of forever lash didn't last as long as i would have liked, but overall the product was decent, may try others in the future.
sabrina C.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best!! They make my lashes look fuller and thick! Best natural looking lashes I've used!
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
Love this set especially when I go out super pretty! Always looks so great with bold colors!
april p.
Love these lashes, worth spending the extra money. gives you such a great natural look.