MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show False Lashes N-405

An easy-to-use set of faux lashes for every day wear plus, an innovative eyeliner glue applicator. These pro-inspired false lashes give your eyes a dramatic transformation, adding length and volume to impact every look. Handmade with the highest quality synthetic fibers, the reusable lashes feature weightless comfort with a super-slim, flexible band. The included, gentle latex-free glue is long-lasting and safe for sensitive eyes, and the eyeliner applicator makes it easy to apply glue directly to the lash line. These pro-favorite lashes are available in a wide array of styles from classic to artistic, and they add volume and length. These red-carpet-ready lashes give you ease and flexibility, with custom-comfort application and wear. This set contains: - Set of false lashes - 0.03 oz Glue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lora S.
These lashes are absolutely beautiful and natural looking. I've repurchased them dozens on times and use them regularly for events and other outings. Wonderful product and I recommend to anybody looking for natural lashes.
jenn b.
syracuse, NY
I don't have long or thick lashes normally so whenever I go out I use falsies. I'm a huge fan of makeup forever's line of false lashes - easy to apply and look beautiful.
Raelene S.
This brand I didn't really like so much because there is too many exotic colors and I like to be natural wouldn't really recommend this product for a natural black for a natural look
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I love Make Up For Ever Lash Show False Lashes N-405. They blend well with your real eyelashes making them feel and look natural. Get many compliments when I wear them.
Jess G.
El Paso, TX
I love the lashes i love anything that will make my eyelashes rock and long and like if i have alot with out knwing im wearing fake ones.
Astrid F.
Miramar, FL
The longer the better! And these are beautifully long, I out wore my old pair so much that the lashes were falling off 😁 Love these
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
These eye lashes are perfect, they are not to bulky or to much they are just enough. They stay on so nice and my my eyes pop
Aranza C.

this style of tabs is one of my favorites. It gives a unique touch to the look. not change it for anything in the world!
Kimone E.
Titusville, Florida
Nicw product, it's not too expensive and it's very light on the eyes. This product look so natrual I'll use it again.
Breanna P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love how natural but bold these lashes look. Stay on and look great with every style of eyeshadow you do.