BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An easy-to-use set of faux lashes for every day wear plus, an innovative eyeliner glue applicator. These pro-inspired false lashes give your eyes a dramatic transformation, adding length and volume to impact every look. Handmade with the highest quality synthetic fibers, the reusable lashes feature weightless comfort with a super-slim, flexible band. The included, gentle latex-free glue is long-lasting and safe for sensitive eyes, and the eyeliner applicator makes it easy to apply glue directly to the lash line. These pro-favorite lashes are available in a wide array of styles from classic to artistic, and they add volume and length. These red-carpet-ready lashes give you ease and flexibility, with custom-comfort application and wear. This set contains: - Set of false lashes - 0.03 oz Glue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
I absolutely adore this lashes.. I wear them almost everyday. They aren't really that expensive and last for a really long time. You can use the more then once. I have massive boxes of this, because they just look so natural and feel like your not wearing lashes at all.
Kait B.
Kait B.
These are some of the best lashes I've used. So natural looking! One thing I would love is the same product in brown. I only use these for special occasions. My eyes are blue with some yellow. They really help the color pop! I do and will continue to recommend!
nur G.
nur G.
Hands down one of my most fav lashes... I have used a lot of them.. but these just gives that finish look, I have gotten a lot of compliments and they are long lasting. These are my go tofor every party. Would definitely recommend them to everyone. Love them!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is always a must for eyelashes make up forever has a variety to choose from and i love it! these are comfortable and blend in good with my natural ones. could be better packing.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Chugiak, AK
MAKE UP FOREVER Lash are a great start for those who want the natural eye lash look. i love this product and stand by it.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Porterville, CA
These are my everyday wear. I love lashes and they make my eyes pop and I love it! These lashes are very natural.
En Y.
En Y.
Sioux Falls, SD
I don't ever go for a dramatic look, but these are fairly light and natural. These almost look like real lanes
Hayley F.
Hayley F.
fun lashes to wear and always makes my eyes look full bright and alive, love this!! such awesome lashes
Leiya K.
Leiya K.
Windsor Mill, MD
Very bring and used for costumes or special events. A little too dramatic for me.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Amazing eyelashes. They look kind of unreally real. You will definitely be noticed. It is really long lasting, i even managed to cry, and you know what, it was still on my face