MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show False Lashes N-305

An easy-to-use set of faux lashes for every day wear plus, an innovative eyeliner glue applicator. These pro-inspired false lashes give your eyes a dramatic transformation, adding length and volume to impact every look. Handmade with the highest quality synthetic fibers, the reusable lashes feature weightless comfort with a super-slim, flexible band. The included, gentle latex-free glue is long-lasting and safe for sensitive eyes, and the eyeliner applicator makes it easy to apply glue directly to the lash line. These pro-favorite lashes are available in a wide array of styles from classic to artistic, and they add volume and length. These red-carpet-ready lashes give you ease and flexibility, with custom-comfort application and wear. This set contains: - Set of false lashes - 0.03 oz Glue see more...

• Where can I buy them and how much are they?? Thanks in advance 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
These lashes look very nice on and last me about 3 wears if washed between use. I do however feel like I can purchase they exact same style for a fraction of the price at my local beauty supply store. If you live in a large city I'd say to check there first you may be able to save yourself a few dollars.
Daniela B.
Without doubt it is one of my favorites lashes in the woooorks! I use this product often, usually when I have an special occasion to make my makeup more dramatic. I buy it at Sephora, recommended a looooot
Ezzy L.
These lashes if you a very nice and natural look.They do last as well of treated with care.Would definitely recommend these to any girl.
Kaylee C.
Very pretty lashes alot of the famous people use them so if you wanna look like kylie jenner or selena gomez i say use go for it
Denisa P.
Tucson, AZ
These are some of my favorites. I love these lashes. I just wash mine off and peel off the glue and continue to reuse them.
Natasha G.
Love the eye lashes, the look natural which is what I like. they last a couple days but the glue is great to.
Son buenas pero para algunas me han salido con imperfectos aparte de que estas sólo puedo usarlas 3 días
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I like these. I bought it a couple of times. They are not too dramatic. It gives me a very natural look.
Vianey O.
Riverside, CA
These are my favorite everyday lashes from MUF. They aren't that expensive and very good quality.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Hermosas pestañas postizas, son muy buenas excelente, para darle ese look a nuestro maquillaje
Patty G.
Where can I buy them and how much are they?? Thanks in advance