MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show False Lashes C-805

An easy-to-use set of faux lashes for every day wear plus, an innovative eyeliner glue applicator. These pro-inspired false lashes give your eyes a dramatic transformation, adding length and volume to impact every look. Handmade with the highest quality synthetic fibers, the reusable lashes feature weightless comfort with a super-slim, flexible band. The included, gentle latex-free glue is long-lasting and safe for sensitive eyes, and the eyeliner applicator makes it easy to apply glue directly to the lash line. These pro-favorite lashes are available in a wide array of styles from classic to artistic, and they add volume and length. These red-carpet-ready lashes give you ease and flexibility, with custom-comfort application and wear. This set contains: - Set of false lashes - 0.03 oz Glue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
Super dramatic and I was able to use them multiple times. I hated the glue that came with them though. It was impossible to get any out of the tube. It is nice packaging! I would recommend it!
Katie M.
Providence , RI
These were super nice and really accentuated my eyes!! I have blue eyes and these lashes really made them pop. They were pretty easy to apply and stayed on for a really good amount of time so they were worth the price.
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
I like these brand of lashes if you want that crazy and costume look. They are long lasting but I have never tried their regular lashes.
Breana B.
Pasadena, TX
These are alright. They look amazing not going to lie, but I guess these weren't for me. I do recommend these for anyone with big eyes
Hazel G.
Es que miren esta chulada. Es todo un sueño. No podrían decirles que no en una tienda. Créanme 😊😊😊
Nicholette M.
I use all kinds of lashes ns all brands and this is my absolute favourite one of all time my eye colour is green and I bought is from Sephora and would recommend this is is one of the BSF eyelash brand of all time would repurchase yes I woul!!!!!!,a!
Sandy F.
They work for things like Halloween, although I wouldn't wear them on a daily basis- and not because of the crazy look. The lash band is not very flexible, which makes the corners lift up after wearing them for a period of time.
Rhianna D.
This lashes look awesome and make you feel pretty. I use these lashes a lot and I recommend them to anyone who's up to having fun
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Ótimo adereço de olhos, super indico em festas á fantasia e também em carnavais. Ótima fixação,não desgruda facil.
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
Used this in my school for one of the looks we did. Texture of the lashes are really nice 10/10 would buy them
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
Do these lashes come with glue?