BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An easy-to-use set of faux lashes for every day wear plus, an innovative eyeliner glue applicator. These pro-inspired false lashes give your eyes a dramatic transformation, adding length and volume to impact every look. Handmade with the highest quality synthetic fibers, the reusable lashes feature weightless comfort with a super-slim, flexible band. The included, gentle latex-free glue is long-lasting and safe for sensitive eyes, and the eyeliner applicator makes it easy to apply glue directly to the lash line. These pro-favorite lashes are available in a wide array of styles from classic to artistic, and they add volume and length. These red-carpet-ready lashes give you ease and flexibility, with custom-comfort application and wear. This set contains: - Set of false lashes - 0.03 oz Glue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rosa G.
These lashes are very nice, the band isn't over thick and really blends really nice to your own lashes and gives that dramatic look. It's about $18 at Sephora so its not that pricey, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves lashes!
Ashley B.
Yankton, SD
these are so cool for a costume, or for a super dramatic look, but I wouldn't wear these all the time. I think they are awesome for special events, but if you want to wear them all the time, go right ahead
Neifi V.
Sun City, CA
I love how natural they look and there amaizingly georgeous i i wear falsies occastionaly depending on event or how intense i want my makeup to look but these lashes look great with a natrual look and are great for an intense look also
Jenny K.
They are very beautiful and comfortable to use ! But I wouldn't use them for a everyday natural look . They are better for a night out with friends
Kisandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
These lashes are so beautiful and not too long. A little bit more on the natual looking side. They are perfect for everyday wear!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
These lashes are amazing, they make my eyes look soo BOMB,
When I want to attract the attention to my eyes, these are my Go to
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Absolutely love these lashes !! They are the perfect length for me . Also very comfortable to wear , I just love them !!!
Samantha B.
New Carlisle, OH
One of the best eyes lashes I've ever used! After using these, I'll never buy anything else
Alanna G.
These lashes are amazing i love them they make your eyes bigger and your lashes will look so big and beautiful it comes in nice packaging i love these lashes so much they last pretty good time not as long as I'd love them to last but whenever i run out i buy them with other amazing lines of lashes.
noelle i.
Belfast, Belfast
These are one of my favorite eyelashes, they give impact but not too over board, and have a beautiful style to them, i love the band on them, not to small or big, great for photos and bold but quick looks, i have a few pairs of these and I'd recommend.