MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-812 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Buy on Sephora
  • "very dramatic effect for special occasions, durable and really easy to use, this lashes are created in synthetic fibers, the base is flexible! I bought in sephora! " in 6 reviews
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Mufe lashes are always fun. This pair is definitely not ur everyday but a fun night out yes. The price it up their gor synthetic lashes but if you can't find a pair like em get em
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Love this! I love creating Halloween looks so these lashes are a must have for Halloween! They make my look look so much more dramatic! And it doesn't matter if it's something scary or something simple, it is still worth it!
Emily A.
Tampa, FL
I love them a lot! they are very useful when i'm getting ready for an event! I mostly wear them every month! I'm totally a fan of this I can't go anywhere without them! I used to buy them at forever 21 once. I would buy them again definitely! I won't change this brand never.
Rossana S.
santiago centro
Kimberly L.
Saint louis, MO
These are awesome for runway looks and really good for editorial work. Super Duper dramatic and can be really creative with these
Elida C.
Dallas, TX
I go for a more natural look but I wanted to get a lil risky and I fell in love with them now I cant go a day without them
Gorgeous lashes. They flutter out perfectly and have the perfect length. They are gorgeous and dramatic but yet subtle
Dajah W.
W Carrollton, OH
Love these lashes and they give me at lot of value and makes my make up look very good and I think you should try it
Jesenia V.
Super drama lashes I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey at all
Belinda Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Very dramatic and good for the nights only . Easy to use,and stay well on the lashes. However,still not natural