MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-807 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Tyra D.
I liked these lashes. They have a good band on them that is not too thick. They are more of a dramatic/different look that I don't do as much, but when I do I get so many compliments. I like this product. Just know I would not consider for everyday use.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
I really it these lashes from Make up for Ever. They clean up easy after using them and store nicely for the next time I use them. Little over priced for some of the comparable ones out on the market though. But you cant go wrong with them. They are good.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
These are some awesome lashes! Makeup forever is one of my favorite makeup brands, and their lashes are great! They are super soft and apply really easily, I tend to use them when I'm going to a fancy event. They are pretty dramatic lashes, and complete any makeup look!
Kirsten H.
These eyelashes just look horrible and completely unnatural. I tried to work with them because I know they are the current style but I just can't do it. They really just look awful and there's nothing good to say about them!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
LOVED these false lashes! They were the first I have tried of any false lashes and while I expected them to feel weird and fake, they fit it really well and looked great on me! Loved the packaging as well
Jasmine D.
I am in love with this lashes. This are like the only brand that I have tons of. And u use them constantly. I love how lashes bring so much life to your eyes.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
My sister let me borrow one of her pairs and I just loved them they're really good, they look really nice and they're worth buying :).
Darolin J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I like these because I can apply the full without having to do it by time and me now but I would like not to be so detached
Paola N.
They are divine, they do not feel uncomfortable and much bigger and expressive look is very long at a time
Ravneet M.
Love these lashes❤️ They look so natural in the day time especially. ❤️❤️ Would love to try out more

back