MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesMAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-807 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact!
How would you rate this product?
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
I really it these lashes from Make up for Ever. They clean up easy after using them and store nicely for the next time I use them. Little over priced for some of the comparable ones out on the market though. But you cant go wrong with them. They are good.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
LOVED these false lashes! They were the first I have tried of any false lashes and while I expected them to feel weird and fake, they fit it really well and looked great on me! Loved the packaging as well
Kirsten H.
These eyelashes just look horrible and completely unnatural. I tried to work with them because I know they are the current style but I just can't do it. They really just look awful and there's nothing good to say about them!
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
These are some awesome lashes! Makeup forever is one of my favorite makeup brands, and their lashes are great! They are super soft and apply really easily, I tend to use them when I'm going to a fancy event. They are pretty dramatic lashes, and complete any makeup look!
Tyra D.
Fridley, MN
I liked these lashes. They have a good band on them that is not too thick. They are more of a dramatic/different look that I don't do as much, but when I do I get so many compliments. I like this product. Just know I would not consider for everyday use.
Jasmine A.
Mcdonough, GA
I am in love with this lashes. This are like the only brand that I have tons of. And u use them constantly. I love how lashes bring so much life to your eyes.
Ravneet M.
Dasuya
Love these lashes❤️ They look so natural in the day time especially. ❤️❤️ Would love to try out more
Paola N.
They are divine, they do not feel uncomfortable and much bigger and expressive look is very long at a time
Darolin J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I like these because I can apply the full without having to do it by time and me now but I would like not to be so detached
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
My sister let me borrow one of her pairs and I just loved them they're really good, they look really nice and they're worth buying :).

Looking for your answer?