MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-806 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The CREATIVE IMPACT range features lashes for special occasions and dramatic impact. These bold, daring, extravagant lashes let you express your individual creativity and style.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box​

• Are these difficult to put on or do they feel super ridic...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natalie B.
I am absolutely in love with these eyelashes, I had to cut them a bit to fit my eyes but other than that they fit perfectly! In the past I've worn lashes that felt heavy and made my eyes look sleepy. But these are so light weight and comfortable I forget that I'm wearing them.I'm so happy to have found these because they look natural, noticeable but not too dramatic. I will definitely purchase more in the future!
Rhaya p.
Norman, OK
These false lashes wear my favorite I was a monster for Halloween when time and I had to use these and they stayed on so well and they are so long and so pretty and they look so cool and they're really easy to cover up like the route with eyeliner so they're amazing
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
These eyelashes are super funky and that's what I love about them. With this brand there are so many styles to choose from and they are all long wearing unlike some lashes. You can use them more than once will is great for the cost.
nur G.
Love. Love.love. They are amazing and looks flawless on the eyes. They make the lashes look really long and they are very long lasting. I love this product!
Kaitlan P.
These false eye lash are wonderful!! They make your eye lashes look a lot fuller and longer. I recommend these to anyone who where's false lashes
They look very good on ur face I really love falses cuz they make u look very sexy and the guys only focus on ur eyes
renata c.
groton, CT
What a great product it is really good to use when you have short eyelashes and what to look nice for a special event
Marisa R.
Eustis , Fl
These are beautiful and im in love with them i love eye lashes so much these just make them look fuller and thicker
Brenna C.
I love these I got a pair like these at Sephora before and they are amazing they stay on and don't fall of
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Love the thickness and length! Makes my little eyes pop and appear bigger! I love these so much!
Amanda P.
Belleville, WI
Are these difficult to put on or do they feel super ridiculous once they are on???