MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-803 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Maria C.
West Hempstead, NY
Beautiful lashes , and reusable. I bought these and used it about 10 times and if you take care of them well you can ha it more times, really comfortable and easy to apply. I'm buying more of these because I love them and recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying these!
Marlene M.
I love these falsies great to use for a dramatic use. I usually use them when I'm going out. It's not like other False lashes that look and feel weird.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
These lashes are so beautiful. They look really spiky and scary but once you put them on your eye they look beautiful. They really make your eyes pop
Jazmine B.
As soon as I saw these thought they were a little to intense, but they actually looked really nice! They last for a long period of time as well!
Raven S.
Garland, TX
These lashes.. are SHOCKING. My eyes popped and were the center of my makeup look. They photographed well and I have bought a few pairs since
Hashawn D.
Love how they make my eyes look. Especially that I have chinky eyes. You can really see how pretty they are on me.
Emily H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love these so much. My eyes pop out and they last allll day! I never felt more confident and beautiful
I've tried one like these it not exactly these but the others were good so I'd think the same for these
Henji G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love than natural looking and that's what I like the most! Dramatic at the same time but awesome
Jhomhelyn J.
Gives me an intense look when I go out, but not too intense. The eyelash does not give you the look of a clown. It just helps intensify your lashes.

Sephora