MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-710 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love these eyelashes! They look so natural but add a beautiful thick looking lashes. Because this product is so easy to apply it's a must have on my everyday routine I strongly recommend this to anyone who would want thicker lashes " in 3 reviews
Kitana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't know why false lashes scar so many people but I've been wearing them for the past 2 years. I love dramatic line and lashes make it that much better. I like the fact that these lashes sort of point out and have a little gap between each point because when I do thick liner I don't lose my eyelids in all the darkness as opposed to if I were to wear thick full lashes without a gap because then I feel that I look a little bug eyed. These lashes also work well for natural looks since they aren't overpowering for a bare eye. I have worn a single pair a few times without the, wrecking and as long as you don't sleep with them on or get them soaking wet they should last you. You can clean them but sometimes I just don't want to put the time in to reshape them is all.
These lashes are great for costume attire they look very nice and they give you an edge, I love how you can express your art thru makeup as well with your lashes and it looks very fierce! I love these lashes for costume kind of stuff :) #
Tiffany E.
Clinton
Love these lashes! I go back to C-710 all the time they are great everyday lashes. Some of Make Up Forever lashes are great for a certain makeup look not these they are wonderful everyday lashes.
Shannon M.
Monroe, CT
Cynthia B.
I give this false lashes a 4-star rating because you're still kind of gives you a natural look. Also I love the design of the lashes.
JaLee H.
Mcalester, OK
Always my go to lash brand, they never fail me! They last all day/night and I never feel like they aren't staying put.
Lashanice J.
Longview, TX
I thought That they would look different but they are too big and they don't last long. I hated these
Rylee r.
Navarre, FL
Love love love these they are absolutely gorgeous. I will buy again a total must have if you ask me
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this false lashes for night out. It can give you more youthful look. No need eye contouring
NÚRIA P.
Newcastle
The lashes are made of top quality 100% synthetic fibres. What I love about these lashes is how lightweight they are and how natural and flexible the bands are. Since the band is so soft and flexible you can easily fit it to your eye shape without experiencing any lifting at the corners.