MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show - C-706 Instant Drama False Lashes & False Lashes Glue - Creative Impact

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Create your own Lash Show with the ultimate eye accessory: add length, volume and  impact to every look. These pro-inspired handmade lashes are created in synthetic fibers for optimal comfort, with a super-slim flexible base.

The NATURAL IMPACT range gives you a daily dose of drama, with reusable false lashes that  look incredibly lush, long, impactful…and completely real.

The glue* and precision applicator make it easy and mistake-proof.

*provided inside the false lashes box.

• Now I like these lashes how much do these run u 1 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes easy to apply?3 Answers
  • Are they easy to apply??? And to they last after one use??1 Answers
Blair B.
Columbia, TN
I love these lashes, look nature on the eyes! the packaging is a little plain, not very exciting but I have used the same pair of lashes five times already and the last a long time on my eyes, they last all day until I am ready to take them off. I do recommend these lashes!
Briana N.
Make up for ever is such an amazing brand I love their quality and these flase lashes have your eyes looking so nice and you can't really tell they're fake I'm always getting compliments when I put these on I just really live them.
. ,.
Theses fake lashes are a most whenever you're going to an event the you want to look your best at. I use these for my prom and it sure did help my face have a bang to it. I looked amazing at my prom and it was with the help of these lashes.
Idania M.
Me quita el sueño estas pestañas tan hermosas, son tupidas como me gustan, suelo comprar las pestañas de make up for ever en amazon pero tengo mucho tiempo sin adquirirlas.
Lucero B.
Mecca, CA
I made the best diction on getting this lashes I been in love since the fist day I got them I wear them every day they go well with every type of look that I do I would recommend this product
maria y.
I love these lashes they are my favorite style in thsi collection, but I would recommend ordering violet voss lashes in Queen bee! They're even better.

Emily M.
Shafter, CA
This brand is such a great quality and these are so great and they don't look fake. I highly recommend these false lashes.
It is best if i use eye lashes only because i don't have much lashes. I also love the fact it brings out my eyes more.
Kayla S.
Lakewood, OH
This are by far some of the best eyelashes I've bought. I've used them a few times already and still in great shape!
Norje R.
I really do love false lashes. They make my eyes pop. They also make my lashes Longer fuller and beautiful
Alilia F.
Are these eyelashes easy to apply?
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
How long do these lashes stay on for? And do they feel comfortable/look natural??
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Now I like these lashes how much do these run u
Tyesha H.
Detroit, MI
Are they easy to apply??? And to they last after one use??