BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Lip Gloss

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Loren  N.
Nacogdoches, TX
OMG! I love to put this gloss on top of my neutral/nude colored lipsticks. It gives the perfect shine without being sticky or smudging my colors.
lani p.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipgloss is okay, it’s rather sticky for my liking but I tend to work with it. It should be reformulated though- especially for the price
Katelynn V.
santa rosa
I love this lip gloss because it’s clear and I could use this to make a mate lipstick glossy, it’s very nice and I would definitely buy again
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
I love this gloss it's good when my lips are chapped and the consistency is not that sticky the price is a bit much but I like this product
Serenity W.
I loved this lip gloss. I don't normally use lip gloss I normally use lip balm. But this one was amazing. Definitely fell in love with it.
Caroline M.
Holland, OH
MUFE is my absolute favorite brand. They can do no wrong in my eyes. The only thing I would change about this, is it coming in more colors!
Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I have been impressed /w/ the brand & their lip glosses are no exception. Love them! These glosses are really nice & they are not sticky.
Luisa G.
Panorama City, CA
It looks good on the lips, but it is no different from other brands. kinda sticky and not worth the price. good if you want to spend more
Courtney M.
Adamstown, MD
It's pricey but you get what you pay for. The quality is amazing. The color selection is good and the product isn't sticky or goopy.
Christina F.
Urbana, IL
Great Colors. Amazing Shine. But actually quite sticky. Don't plan on making out with anyone. Great if you prefer looks to comfort.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?