BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Katie J.
Seymour, TN
I mainly used this over liquid lips because it was a little tacky. It did make drying liquid lips so much more wearable!
Beth H.
Townsend, DE
I use these glosses everyday. They give an added depth to any lip color. The texture is perfectly smooth and not sticky!
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
Mika R.
New York
Love a easy lip gloss ..keep it with me as my go to lip!  Not too sticky which is good cause I hate a sticky lip gloss !!
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this product because it doesn't get sticky and I enjoy the color range. The price is ok but its higher quality.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I will be at the meeting on Monday and Tuesday and I will make sure to get to try to kids and my mom and I will be in
$ M.
I love it! I only buy clear lip gloss from here! It makes your lips soft and smells good, but it gets really sticky.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Omg this lip gloss is amazing love love this product you'll should really try it out ! U will also love it it is great
Stevie C.
Vida, OR
I love lip gloss that don't dry out the lips, this is one of those brands. Very happy with the color selection too..
Shakyra B.
Delmar, DE
This is the best, last forever, and smell soo great, there colors really shows up so you don't have to put on a lot.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?