BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Courtney M.
Adamstown, MD
It's pricey but you get what you pay for. The quality is amazing. The color selection is good and the product isn't sticky or goopy.
Niha F.
Wingate, NC
I liked this gloss lip look that the product gives. I wouldn't purchase it again just because I'm not into gloss lips at the moment.
Christina F.
Urbana, IL
Great Colors. Amazing Shine. But actually quite sticky. Don't plan on making out with anyone. Great if you prefer looks to comfort.
emily l.
Woodstock
I have used this so many times and have gone through bottles of it and just love how it feels on my lips and is just amazing to use
Morgan H.
Benton Harbor, MI
Very good lip gloss. Stays on well. Great for when you want to add some shine to your face with out doing a glitter eye shadow
Brooke E.
Kalispell, MT
Best gloss! It’s super shiny which I love so much. Definitely a favorite. I love that it’s clear and can go with any lipstick.
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA
This gloss looks fantastic over lip stick or even on its own for a no make up day. It's not sticky just feels great on the lips
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
Very cool I have big lips I wonder if they would look bigger? But I need this I need this like right now please send me sone
Z B.
Lansdowne, PA
BEST THING EVER I LOVE CLEAR STICKY LIP GLOSS AND THIS IS GREAT , SMOOTH , JUST MAKES ME WANT TO FREAKING DANCE XD!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsey L.
Zanesville, OH
Purchased in Potion, which is a deep plum/dark Maroon shade. I couldn't be more in love with its moody, dramatic coloration.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?