BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Mariah M.
These are so beautiful on top of any lipstick or alone. They make your lips look so full and so beautiful. Something easy for a little pop of shine.
Emely C.
houston
Love itttt !!!!! Makes your lips really shiny and it lasts a long time it’s just a little over price but I recomend I would totally keep buying it
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like to use this as a top coat to add that extra shine. I do have to reapply it about halfway through my work day but it’s still a good quality.
Loren  N.
Nacogdoches, TX
OMG! I love to put this gloss on top of my neutral/nude colored lipsticks. It gives the perfect shine without being sticky or smudging my colors.
Caroline M.
Holland, OH
MUFE is my absolute favorite brand. They can do no wrong in my eyes. The only thing I would change about this, is it coming in more colors!
Luisa G.
Panorama City, CA
It looks good on the lips, but it is no different from other brands. kinda sticky and not worth the price. good if you want to spend more
Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I have been impressed /w/ the brand & their lip glosses are no exception. Love them! These glosses are really nice & they are not sticky.
Courtney M.
Adamstown, MD
It's pricey but you get what you pay for. The quality is amazing. The color selection is good and the product isn't sticky or goopy.
Niha F.
Wingate, NC
I liked this gloss lip look that the product gives. I wouldn't purchase it again just because I'm not into gloss lips at the moment.
Christina F.
Urbana, IL
Great Colors. Amazing Shine. But actually quite sticky. Don't plan on making out with anyone. Great if you prefer looks to comfort.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?