BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Mychelle P.
Mapleville , RI
This lip gloss has high shine and is very sparkly. It is sticky, but not an uncomfortable sticky. It doesn't last as long as I would prefer, but not many lip glosses do.
Shulisa G.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this lip gloss one of my favorites I use it almost everyday. I love the different colors that they have and offer would recommend this product to a friend any day
coreysangel G.
New Hampshire
I adore this gloss! It goes on smooth without being stick or tacky and it can be worn alone or over lipstick. There's a nice range of colors for every skin tone or preference. Lovely product!
Lauren K.
Bedford, TX
MUFE is always reliable for great products if you're willing to invest in them. The colors are beautiful and vibrant and the perfect finishing touch to any makeup look!
Irisely G.
Butler, PA
I got a sample of this gloss in my sephora order and I absolutely love it. Its a bit expensive but totally worth the spend. I definitely recommend it to others
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
I absolutely love a clear lip gloss.. As I use lipstick/gloss combo. A clear gloss will go with any shade your in the mood for and whoa better than Sephora??
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I love Make Up Forever lip gloss !! They have great colors that goes perfect on Olive skin tone like myself. Not so sticky and it does not wear or so easly
kelly A.
Hemet , CA
Love , love this!! a little sticky but shine is amazinggg!! makes your lips full and pouty. just don't drive with the window down, or your hair my get stuck.
Michelle P.
Madison, WI
I really like MUFE's Forever Lab Shine lip gloss. I've used it before and it gives great color payoff and isn't too sticky. Although, it is a little pricey
Tia J.
Fruita, CO
I love this lip gloss it isn't sticky like a lot of lip glosses I love the brush as well it applies so well! There are so many different pretty colors
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?