BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Lip Gloss

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
MUFE is an amazing line of cosmetics, and these lip glosses are no exception. The brush is wonderful, they go on super glossy and shiny without being sticky or goopy. The color selection is GREAT (35 different shades!) and they last for hours.
Conor C.
I love these glosses! Make Up Forever is top quality and you bet this extends to their fabulous Lab Shine glosses. There is a wide range of colors (I mean really from clear to glittery red to shimmering black) and they go on smooth and with no stickiness. A must have for any makeup lover.
Jourdan V.
I own three different colors of this lip gloss and i use them every day. They don't have much color in them so i apply them over my lipstick and it looks great! It gives my lips a nice shine and i love the texture. It isn't sticky at all unlike other lip glosses I've tried. It also smells really nice. I'm very happy I bought this product.
donna c.
I love the shine I get from wearing this. It is a smoothr texture and not sticky. I wear it over my matte lip colors that tend to dry out on my lips, and it helps keep the matte color hydrated so it doesn't cake on the lips and dry up.
Christine G.
San Marcos, TX
I love everything about this lip gloss, nice color playoff, not sticky, lasts long, but I'm not the biggest fan off the way it smells. It's not bad but since there are many other choices out there I probably won't use it as often.
Deborah G.
These glosses are gorgeous on their own or worn over top of lipstick. The formula doesn't have an odd flavor, it's not too sticky, and the colors are beautiful. They are a bit pricey, but I have no qualms spending the money on these.
Sarah T.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love these lip glosses. My favorite color is S2. They are beautiful. Nice sheer colors, not sticky, not too slippery. Feel good on your lips without feeling gritty from the glitter. Absolutely worth the money to me.
Phuong T.
Monterey Park, CA
I am so glad I purchased this at SEPHORA and am in love with this lip gloss from MAKE UP FOREVER. I use this 7 days a week and it is an awesome lip gloss. Not sticky at all and leaves my lips feeling soft and sheer looking. Great product.
Jamie E.
Charlotte, NC
I have a sample of this in a nude shade and it is one of my favorite lip glosses. It's really soft and not at all sticky, and adds the perfect amount of shine to your lips. Highly recommend.
kristin g.

4 out of 5
Nice Color
Enjoyable gloss. Smooth and not sticky. Pretty color. Lovely scent. Lasts just fine. I would buy again. Perfect for people that don't enjoy the stickiness of many glosses.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?