BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Lip Gloss

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Danielle H.
Schoolcraft, MI
This is probably the best lip gloss I've ever purchased. It smells amazing, and it's not the standard vanilla smell that most lip products have; it smells kind of like oranges and it's quite nice.
And this gloss is not sticky AT ALL. It's a really nice texture and it feels really light on my lips. And even though it's not sticky it lasts for quite some time. And the formula is really hydrating which is a big win for me.
And then there's the color. It's highly pigmented and can be built up for more color pay off, or used very lightly for just a hint of color. It's totally gorgeous.
I also like that it has an actual brush as opposed to the doe foot applicator. It makes for more precision when applying which is always good. This product may seem a little pricey, but it's worth every penny. Totally love this gloss. <3
Ashley N.
MUFE really set the bar when is comes to cosmetics. I've used this lab shine gloss and fallen in love its the only one I'll use. It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time. Best of all if my hair gets in it (from it being super windy you long haired ladies know what I'm talking about) I don't end up with greasy spots or sticky ends!
Simone R.
I do not own the lip gloss, but from the posted reviews it seems that the gloss is similar to the lip stains, which I own 3 shades of. Absolutely amazing brand and I would recommend the double sided lip stain to anyone who has a problem with their lipstick bleeding or fading too quickly. The stain stays on for the entire day with maybe an application of the clear gloss after a few hours just for a shine.
Sarah C.
Douglasville , GA
I don't think you can purchase this from Walgreens. I got mine at Sephora in a kit. While I will say, the color is fabulous! Very pigmented and the perfect amount of color. However, this is one of the stickiest glosses ever! Because it is so sticky it was drying on my lips. I love the color, but can't handle the sticky drying effect :(
Kamila  A.
Fort Myers, FL
I love MUFE.. this Lab Shine shade in D14 is my everyday go to pink color. I use this daily because it's long last, pigmented and get just enough sparkle to make my lips POP! without feeling gritty or greasy. definitely a staple in my purse:)
Hebo A.
So this one my sister and I don’t know what to say about it just tried it and it was pretty weird just put her on it and that’s it so this one my sister and I don’t know what to say about it just tried and I don’t want pretty weird just footer just put her on it and it’s it it’s up this
Julianna D.
West Orange, NJ
I absolutely love Make Up For Ever's LabShine. My favorite shade is #2 and it just looks amazing, its a slightly pink/nude shade. Absolutely gorgeous. The main reason why I love LabShine is because they're not super sticky like many other lip glosses I have tried and they last!
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
The nude colors are really pretty. This gloss lasts a long time. The formula is excellent. It is thick enough to last and has just enough stickiness to not rub off too fast. It may seem sticky at first but melts nicely onto your lips after a minute. Totally worth the price
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
Got a sample at Sephora with my beauty insider points, and liked it! Kinda sticky, but I don't mind that usually. Pretty colors and the brush was nice- its one with little bristles and they were nice and soft. Overall good product. I'd like to try other colors now.
Jennifer B.
It's a pretty good lip gloss. It's not sticky and it has a yummy taste. I love putting a little in the middle of my lips to make them look fuller. It can be worn on top of any lip color or alone for pretty shine. It's pretty expensive though but worth the splurge.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?