BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Maria M.
Vancouver, DC
This is my fav one I buy two last week and I'm very happy with it I have this in pink and red I'm back to basics and the lipstick smells good too have my lips very cute
Katie M.
Burlington , OH
If your looking for a good high end gloss than you will fall in love with this. The formula of this gloss is nothing Ived ever used. Smooth buttery non-sticky, moisturizing. Very long lasting, great color selection.
Kristy C.
Maple Ridge, BC
I'm not a big lip gloss person. I hate how it feels on my lips, especially the sticky ones, but eventually all balms and glosses annoy me. These smell fantastic though, and are pretty nice and soft, not too sticky.
Alice Y.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I have these in 2 different colours. I love the finish of it. It looks like glass with iridescent pieces in it. I usually layer it over lip liner and it does not break it down. It is so moisturiziing and comfortable to wear. I find that they are not sticky at all.
Dannielle L.
New Westminster, BC
I bought the black one on a whim, and never regretted it! Layered right, it's actually near opaque, with a slight chrome shimmer.
Mirror-like gloss, not gooey. Photographs very well, too.
Nur Afshaa M.
Shah Alam. Selangor
I'm a big fan of lip gloss-s. This one is superb! The lip gloss is not that thick and not that thin, means it totally okay. It is also not sticky. It's very nice. Everybody should try this!!
Eloise F.
For people who are dying for a gorgeous shiny lip especially in this Valentine's Day season to potentially tempt your crush;). Not too sticky on your lips and I feel like it almost plumps up your lips giving it that fuller feel. Comes in different colours aswell for example I have a light peachy shade. They are pigmented enough to wear alone and also gorgeous over your fave lip colour.
Sofie P.
UK
Love this product, would highly recommend using it as it gives you the shine that you need by only using a little bit. Easy to apply and lasts.
fleur f.
It definitely adds super shine but I can't get over the feeling. Haven't found lip gloss that I can bear wearing for more than 5 minutes.
Ance Dārta L.
Rīga
It can be used just for everyday looks and also for big night out or somewhere else. Great alternative to finish the makeup perfectly!
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?