BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Lip Gloss

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Magda G.
Arlington, WA
I love their lip glosses although i feel like they need more colors. Still their lip glosses are not sticky.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
I liked their foundation, so I decided to try their lip gloss. I loved the sparkling shine it gave my lips.
Kat M.
And I want a plain lip no liner no nothing I use this product it's just makes my lips look so full and glossy
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
Great shiny lip gloss, it’s amazing long lasting wear and doesn’t not feel to gooey. I️ love the shine on it!
Fnu A.
I like the shine on my lips and this is the perfect choice if you like shine, this make every lipstick shiny.
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
Love this lip gloss. Great to put over any lipstick to make it glossy. Very smooth application. Long lasting.
Simric L.
This is great when you want to use a lipstick of your own and then make it shiny with this clear lip gloss
Tyanna C.
Texarkana, TX
this product okay It makes your lip shine and it stay on. I recommend people to try it see if you like it
Katie S.
Color is natural. Easy to apply and lasts long. I like the wide applicator brush. Gloss feels a bit sticky.
Jackie V.
It’s good but if your not a gloss person don’t buy it it’s just not worth it nyx wetnwild will do the same
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?