BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Lip Gloss, Pearly Nude S0A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that... see more...

Shasha S.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Kiley K.
Chicago
Melissa C.
Chicago
Absolutely loved the color! The texture and feel was amazing too and it was SUPER long lasting and came in nice packaging. Definitely met my expectations and had me feeling so pretty! I’ve already recommended this to ALL of my friends. The perfect shine!!! :)
Jenny E.
Miami lakes
I love the color and love the way its packaged. I got this at Sephora it wasn't to pricy. It did meet my expectations. And I would definitely recommend this for a others. It does last for a while. It's definitely super cute
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this lipgloss however it’s an uncomfortable sticky I don’t know if it’s this color in particular but this shade is very very sticky I would not purchase it again I also purchased this from Sephora
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Love this gloss. This is perfect for everyday, the kind that you just grab and go. Love how smooth it goes in and the way my lips feel. I don’t have to reapply very often neither.
Cheri M.
There’s a good shade range in this line. The formula doesn’t taste good and it’s not the most comfortable gloss to wear so it’s not my favorite but the shades are nice.
Bethany W.
Kent
It’s a great nude lipgloss. It has the right amount of color and shine. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. I love this brand and all their products I’ve tried have been exceptional. If you want a good lipgloss that won’t let you down, then this one is it.
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
I use lots of this brand, but when it comes to lip gloss I am very picky about colors. I don’t like real pinks or reds, so this color is great for me! It also isn’t sticky, which is a big plus. This is the selling point to me in a lip gloss!