BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Lab Shine Lip Gloss is a lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of colour, giving a spectacular and intense shiny effect.

This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips.

Especially designed to achieve an ultra-bright effect, its silky brush ensures an optimal and dazzling coverage.

Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
I have a couple if these ladies and I have to say that I like them alot. Wished that I had every color but I have to work my way there. But the wear on these are really nice pigmented and goes on evenly with just one swipe. It would be fair to say that if you can just get them all.
Milli D.
new york
Review for: M6 more...
These were nice but not everyday wear I don’t like having a full lip of Matelic on it looks super pretty in the middle of the lip to give the lipstick a pop but wouldn’t rock it alone I’m fine with one
Paradise W.
Review for: M14 more...
My holy grail! You have to try out this product. One of my favorite glosses! I keep it on hand but it stays on for quite a while. I bought ordered it online.
VintageMillz® R.
Got as gifts. Loved the colors and the packaging. Feels great on the lips. Nice mixed. Would recommend to anyone.
Danette M.
Review for: M0 more...
Absolutely love the shine not to sticky and last a long time. Won't clump up and keeps its shine until the end.
Roxy C.
Quisiera paraticiar son productos que ami me encantaría probar dar me reseña sobre este producto que me encantaría
Mamet Z.
انه رائع ألوان مبهجة متوفر فى الأسواق يدوم طويلا لا يتاثر بالعوامل الخارجية حلو جدا وجميل اوى واحب استخدامة