BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #63 in Lip Gloss

Lab Shine Lip Gloss is a lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of colour, giving a spectacular and intense shiny effect.

This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips.

Especially designed to achieve an ultra-bright effect, its silky brush ensures an optimal and dazzling coverage.

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how l...1 Answers
  • "Super shiny, not sticky, gorgeous shades!!!" in 49 reviews
  • "I am a fan of pretty much everything MUFE, but Lab Shine is especially great. There is a wide variety of colors, they are long lasting, and they actually smell and taste decent, too! :)" in 20 reviews
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Amy H.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Diamond Collection Shimmering Lip Gloss more...
Love the formula. I own D14. It’s is a sheer neutral pink with champagne shimmer. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times.....I’m forever a neutral girl! This gloss is thick, but super comfee on the lips. The only downside is having to reapply. I usually get about three hours wear out of this one. Also, I gave it four stars because they only have .09 oz of product in them. The other colors offer .20 oz in them. I’m not sure why they are the same price with less than half the product. The product itself is great, but it lost a star due to that factor.
On the other hand, this gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Perhaps that’s where the cost increase comes?
Shasha S.
Lauren P.
Bronx
Sometimes hard to find but worth it because this is definitely the best lip gloss out there. It truly doesn’t feel sticky and lasts for a very long time. I love the shimmer it’s noticeable but not obnoxious, I think it pays just enough homage to the glittery days of my teenage makeup years.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
There is no other clear gloss you will ever need. Beautiful clear color that brings out the shine of any product. Can be worn alone to give a beautiful high impact shine that photographs so well. Love using this gloss to transform matte colors.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it. This is a perfect product
Tanya A.
I would say this is really pigmented! And a little sticky but not bad. I purchased mine at my local Sephora. Honestly the applicator isn't the best, could be better. The shades are very pretty. I would recommend if you are a gloss person
Nicole C.
Buffalo
This product is your traditional clear gloss. Perfect for a day when you don’t want to do too much but still look put together. I also use it on my lids for a glossy look. This product isn’t overwhelmingly sticky to where it’s uncomfortable but it’s still nice!
Muslima A.
Clear gloss is nice when you have plain lipstick want to add character to it. This is exactly what this gloss does. It almost looks like water when put on the lips. Th packaging is very cute and simple. I love this product and would definitely buy it again.
Kamyrah O.
I think this is cute and this app is amazing and you should get it if you don't have it has literary Everything You need it's super cool super amazing you should really get this app and yeah give it a lot of stars I don't know yay I'll just say words OMG
Mack_Puckett38 P.
anza
Amazing lip gloss 10/10 would recommend for you purchased up to 3 times love it amazing packaging love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so easy to use and apply it's just so amazing and would recommend it and worth the price
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?