BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Lab Shine Lip Gloss is a lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of colour, giving a spectacular and intense shiny effect.

This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips.

Especially designed to achieve an ultra-bright effect, its silky brush ensures an optimal and dazzling coverage.

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how l...1 Answers
  • "Super shiny, not sticky, gorgeous shades!!!" in 49 reviews
  • "I am a fan of pretty much everything MUFE, but Lab Shine is especially great. There is a wide variety of colors, they are long lasting, and they actually smell and taste decent, too! :)" in 20 reviews
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
Amy H.
Southport, NC
Love the formula. I own D14. It’s is a sheer neutral pink with champagne shimmer. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times.....I’m forever a neutral girl! This gloss is thick, but super comfee on the lips. The only downside is having to reapply. I usually get about three hours wear out of this one. Also, I gave it four stars because they only have .09 oz of product in them. The other colors offer .20 oz in them. I’m not sure why they are the same price with less than half the product. The product itself is great, but it lost a star due to that factor.
On the other hand, this gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Perhaps that’s where the cost increase comes?
Shasha S.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
There is no other clear gloss you will ever need. Beautiful clear color that brings out the shine of any product. Can be worn alone to give a beautiful high impact shine that photographs so well. Love using this gloss to transform matte colors.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it. This is a perfect product
Tanya A.
Woburn, MA
I would say this is really pigmented! And a little sticky but not bad. I purchased mine at my local Sephora. Honestly the applicator isn't the best, could be better. The shades are very pretty. I would recommend if you are a gloss person
Cassidy M.
Revere, MA
Review for: Diamond D0 more...
This one is definitely a lipstick that creates a great glossy look! I wear this one by itself. You can buy it at Sephora! It was my first time using it and I fell in love with it, I will continue to buy it from now on!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I use this gloss literally everyday and already running out. i am a repeated user and i’m in love with it. Packaging is cute and met all my expectations. If you’re looking for a clear glossy top coat to place on top of any color then i recommend this clear lip gloss. Doesn’t stick lips together and is super glossy. Really makes lips look much fuller and helps your lips pop out much more than the usual.
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
Review for: Diamond D0 more...
As people follow me they know makeup forever is one brand I take to heart.they always meet my expectations and have long lasting product with neat and presentable packing. I alway buy this product when I run out❤️❤️❤️
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
This although effective for the look isn’t good for everyday use in my opinion. It’s is SUPER tacky. Which I hate feeling like I have left over candy sticking my lips together on my lips😩 but it is good to create a glossy lip look for photoshoot pics. That’s about it and I’m sure you could find a more effective gloss for cheaper.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I personally did not like this lipgloss. It doesn’t have a smell or anything. I just didn’t like how when I applied it to any lipstick it bled and the coverage wasn’t there. very light formula.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?