BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightly textured gloss that delivers spectacular shine with a gorgeous pop of color. This gloss combines camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles that reflect light to create incredible shine that adds volume to the lips. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it provides intense hydration with a non-sticky texture for a noticeably moisturized pout. Its subtle apricot fragrance also adds a sweet scent to your lips. Available in 35 shades across three unique collections: Diamond, Star, and Metal. The Diamond Collection includes 12 shades that give natural looking color with sparkling, sheer coverage. The Star Collection has 14 shades with a pearly shine for medium coverage. The Metal Collection consists of nine highly pigmented shades that offer full coverage with an intense, chrome finish. see more...

• How long does this lip gloss stay on?1 Answers
  • Where do you find this lip gloss? I'm ready to try1 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss moisturizing as well as shiny and how long does...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss
  • "It's not stikcy or tacky and it doesn't get gummy after wearing it for a long time." in 5 reviews
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
Nothing can go wrong with a clear gloss. This gloss is shiny, universal, and long lasting. It met my expectations as a lipgloss. It has a nice applicator and has good value for its price. I would buy this product again in the future. I’d DEFINITELY recommend to my friends as well.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I use this gloss literally everyday and already running out. i am a repeated user and i’m in love with it. Packaging is cute and met all my expectations. If you’re looking for a clear glossy top coat to place on top of any color then i recommend this clear lip gloss. Doesn’t stick lips together and is super glossy. Really makes lips look much fuller and helps your lips pop out much more than the usual.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
This is good to use in a jiff! Perfect size for a night out or day in the office.. a little too sticky for me for still does the job! You can never go wrong with gloss only. You can put it over a color or just wear your natural lip shade.
Zack M.
Rome
Super good for a clear glossy lip! Especially cute in the summer when you want a naturally dewy look, the only downfall is that I find myself re apply a lot and it does have a sticky texture to it
Skylar R.
I really enjoyed this product, but for the price I would not recommend it. You can find amazing basic, clear lipglosses at the drugstore that are just as good as this one. I do believe that the lipsmackers clear lipglosses I used to use as a kid work just as good as this one but WAY cheaper.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I am always looking for a good clear lip gloss and makeup forever did not disappoint. This gloss is not too thick or sticky and really gives that shine to my lips that I want in a clear shine.
Natalia G.
This is my favorite lip gloss of the time . It’s use to use and casual and not to strong of color. What can go wrong with clear and glossy, Makes your lips shine and Helps with dry lips . Also gives you that natural look if you wanna go natural for the day .
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Hebo A.
So this one my sister and I don’t know what to say about it just tried it and it was pretty weird just put her on it and that’s it so this one my sister and I don’t know what to say about it just tried and I don’t want pretty weird just footer just put her on it and it’s it it’s up this
Joyce k.
This lip gloss in shade D14 came in the 50 shades kit. It's pretty great as a gloss, it gives lips that wet shine and isn't so sticky either. It has a glossy velvety feel on. I get about 2 hours wear with this gloss but don't mind having to reapply.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is there good pigmentation
Jana M.
Andover, CT
What do these smell like?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do these lip glosses come in a gift set?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase in the US?
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
Is it a think constancy?