MAKE UP FOR EVER Kohl Pencil

A khol pencil with an exceptionally smooth texture that can be used to achieve diverse looks, from dramatic to subtle. Soft, smooth and easy to apply, this pencil is specifically adapted to the sensitive and thin skin surrounding and inside the eye. Its formula is a particularly gentle blend of vegetable lipids, vitamin E, mango seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil and jojoba oil to keep the skin around the eyes hydrated. Suitable for even the most sensitive eyes.

Does makeup forever still test on animals?
i like this  can you receive me this  ?
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Kohl Pencil!
Product Highlights
Long lasting, great pigment. Perfect if you don't want to use a bold black liner, but also don't want to use a flashy color. Love this! And this brand!in reviews
This eyeliner is one of my favs, but it is quite pricey... It is really really creamy! It doesn't tug on your waterline and it is perfect for sensitive skin!! What else can I say? I loooove it!in reviews
Easy to use, doesn't smudge while going on (unless you want to get the smudge look for a smoky eye), and lasts forever.in reviews
Gaukhar K.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Kohl Pencil uploaded by Gaukhar K.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Kohl Pencil uploaded by Gaukhar K.
Review for: 6K Black with Metal Highlights
Really good eye pencil. Easy to apply and buff for Smokey eyes this pencil works perfect! Recommend to get it.
Zora L.
acworth
Review for: Make Up Forever Kohl Pencil Black
I really loved this pencil. The application was so Smooth and long lasting! Loved it.
Yvanna C.
Tulsa, OK
Love the way that this product has a creamy feeling and it lines my eyes to give them that extra pop.
Pricilla Z.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product. Very bold color! Love how good it works and the price for it is pretty awesome too!
Nubia B.
This is a very good eye pencil. I love the color and its perfect for late nights out. would totally buy more colors.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Kohl Pencil uploaded by Daisy M.
Review for: 9K Matte Mocha Brown, Make Up Forever Kohl Pencil Black
I wasn’t looking to buy this eyeliner but upon sampling it at my local Ulta, I knew I had to bring it home with me. I’ve never had a pencil that glides on so inky and effortlessly. The brown is to die for too! Such a gorgeous shade of brown. I don’t use them much but when I need them they are ready to glide on which is a good sign because many of my other liners are dry after a few months.
Christina K.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Make Up Forever Kohl Pencil Black
Great eyeliner that’s long lasting and one of the darkest blacks I’ve used. Easy to apply because it glides right on.
Rikki A.
Westerville, OH
Review for: 9K Matte Mocha Brown, 1K Black
This pencil is a great and I really like using this liner. I’ve tried the black and brown and both work well. They have great staying power I like the matte look. Definitely one I’ve repurchased several times.
Wendy B.
I love this eyeliner. It is very dark and it also last long. I love the fact that it is waterproof and doesn't get smudge.
Alexis J.
Amherst, OH
Review for: Make Up Forever Kohl Pencil Black
My absolutely favorite makeup accessory! I've been using for about 5 years! This is the only eyeliner I buy! It stays out for the entire day and looks like you just applied it all day long! Must have!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...