BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #47 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Perfect for synthetic and natural hair brushes, it cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its unique formula dissolves even the most waterproof and highly pigmented products while refreshing brushes with a mint-oil extract.

Buy on Sephora
Jessica G.
Azusa , CA
I love this brush cleaner spray the case my brushes really deep just in seconds it's so easy to apply to the brushes I love it. I bought it at Sephora next to West Covina mall it's not too far from my house enjoy people
Raelyn A.
North Branch, MN
This is the best instant brush cleaner especially if you don't have the time to wash your brushes this is a quick solution! You get a lot for what you pay for
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I'm used to the one in the spray bottle but I won't take any stars off because it gets the job done. A few drops on a tissue effectively cleans most brushes.
Yesica R.
I like it very much, it leaves my brushes very swabs and clean removes many reciduos of makeup does not mistreat the hair of my brushes very good
ebony C.
Davidson , NC
I just repurchased this because it works like no other!!! And I still have some left in the small size just didn't want to run completely out!!
Cynthia B.
Eagle, ID
BEST BRUSH CLEANER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.  I REPURCHASE IT SO OFTEN. IT DRIES FAST AND CLEANS SO WELL. I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE
Nadeelen N.
Let me just tell you this works wonders on my brushes they feel like they just came out of the package very soft and clean
Rachel T.
Absolutely love this cleaner. I've been searching for a product this good for a long time and I'm glad I found it
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I love using this to clean my brushes they always look so pretty and clean when I'm done using this on them.!
Adam G.
Easley
This is my favorite brush cleaner and the only one I have used since I first tried it. Spending a little extra money on he cleaned will lengthen the life of your brushes just like this one does for mine. It conditions them while it cleans so it keeps the quality of the brush yet getting rid of all the gunk trapped inside.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Is it worth the price or does soap and water do the same ??
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this exspensive?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Omg I need this!!
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
Has anyone try this yet? Does it work?
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this? I would love to try this out! And instant, must be fast drying!