BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #44 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Perfect for synthetic and natural hair brushes, it cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its unique formula dissolves even the most waterproof and highly pigmented products while refreshing brushes with a mint-oil extract.

Buy on Sephora
Shelby M.
LOVE! Cleanse my brushes with ease and doesn't harm them! Leaves brushes clean and in perfect condition after using this! It is easy to use all you do it spray and wipe! It is pricey but the quality is great and it lastly a long time! Would buy again!
Kelli J.
Atlanta, GA
Good Price point and works great. Smells good as well. I have waited three weeks to clean my brushes and this bought them back to life with no problem. Of course I don't recommend you waiting that long to clean your brushes. This product is a must have.
Hallie D.
i absolutely love this product!! i've been using just dove soap to clean my brushes for years and this is by far the best yet. it is definitely worth the price!! even works absolute wonders on my beauty blender!
Anggy G.
doral, FL
I just finished a bottle which made me realize I never made a review for this.
I love it! I bought it at sephora (a huuuuge bottle for 12�) because the sephora brand brush cleanser did not work for me and MUFE is usually a hit. So, firstly I liked the price for the amount I got.
The smell is indeed strong and you can tell just by it that it has alcohol which I actually quite like because that's the way to desinfect - alcohol. Also, the smell did not transfer to my brushes, at all. They didn't pick up any smell from this.
What amazes me about it is that it makes my brushes dry so much quickly (again, the alcohol I guess)! I can totally tell when I use it and I hate waiting for brushes to dry so I always use it.

If I'm in a rush I'll spray it on the brush, or on a piece of papel, and clean it that way, which works just fine for me but I'm big on deep cleaning so eight out of ten times I use it after deep cleaning the brushes. Mostly because, yes I use soap and all of that jazz but I want my brushes as desinfected of soaps and stuff as possible so I'd rather wash it and use this afterwards.

The package never annoyed me, maybe it sprays a little to widely sometimes but still, it doesn't squirt out product, it really sprays.

I'm off to buy another one because again, MUFE was a hit!
Annemarie P.
The Makeup Forever instant brush cleaner was recommended by a Sephora employee & I am so grateful to her! This product is so easy to use & gets the job done quickly when you don't have an hour to deep clean & dry all of your brushes! The MUFE cleanser also left my brushes feeling like new, no shedding or damage!
Emily K.
Very good brush cleaner! Leaves the brushes so clean and doesn't have a strong Oder. I would recommend you letting it dry for a couple minutes before using it on the face or dipping it in powder. I love the metal bottle it's in!
Brooke T.
Chattanooga, TN
Having dirty brushes are the worst!!!!!!!!!! I use this product weekly to keep my brushes clean and ready to use! There is nothing worst than a nasty brush when you are in a hurry! I highly recommend this amazing product!
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
This makeup brush cleaner cleans brushes the best! I got the little one to test it out it after every cleaning it leaves the brushes looking and feeling like brand new!
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
Best brush cleaner ever!!! Dry instantly clean as you go, never wait you brush be drying or bring a thousand of brush to can complete the job. And it smell so good too!!!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product!! I use it every single day and it has never let me down you will not regret this I promise you!! It's that good I definitely recommend this and I will be repurchasing this once I'm out
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Is it worth the price or does soap and water do the same ??
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this exspensive?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Omg I need this!!
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Has anyone try this yet? Does it work?
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this? I would love to try this out! And instant, must be fast drying!