MAKE UP FOR EVER Instant Brush Cleanser uploaded by Walaa ‚ô°.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Perfect for synthetic and natural hair brushes, it cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its unique formula dissolves even the most waterproof and highly pigmented products while refreshing brushes with a mint-oil extract.

Maya M.
Troy, NY
This makeup brush cleanser is my favorite because of how quickly it works. It's not super super expensive and it is perfect for cleaning my brushes on the go and quickly. I do still give my brushes a deep cleaning but this is great for getting excess product off of eye makeup brushes when I'm cleaning them off.
Suzanne C.
This cleaner is amazing!! Cleans your brushes within seconds and they come out so clean!! Not pricey at all! Had a little bottle for over a year and works great! Also doesn't break my skin out after and it is sensitive!! Will definitely buy this again!!
Britnee L.
This has no scent and cleans brushes really well. I put a small amount in a small metal bowl, swirl the tip of my brush in it, then wipe the brush head off on a paper towel or napkin. I repeat until there is no color coming off. The brush dries and is ready to use instantly. Great for switching up colors and small cleanses between deep cleanses. It is a little costly for the amount you receive, but worth it.
sammy n.
San Diego, CA
This truly does as it claims to do! I use this when I need a quick clean, when I don’t feel like going through the whole makeup brush cleaning process. It leaves your brushes oily, and it takes a while for them to dry but once they are they’re as good as new! When you use the brushes again, they have a clean feel to them.
Adam G.
Easley
This is my favorite brush cleaner and the only one I have used since I first tried it. Spending a little extra money on he cleaned will lengthen the life of your brushes just like this one does for mine. It conditions them while it cleans so it keeps the quality of the brush yet getting rid of all the gunk trapped inside.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Really good brush cleanser for make up artists, especially when you are in a hurry and don't have enough time to clean you brushes with soap and water. The formula is alcohol free, so it is very gentle and doesn't damage natural brushes. The only negative moment is that there is no spray now.
Leah B.
As far as brush cleansers go this one is a little pricey. Your brushes will still need a deep cleansing on a regular basis. But it definitely gets the job done. This is an amazing brand and it will clean your brushes well. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last a long time.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
Works great! I have expensive brushes and very cheap brushes that I got from amazon and this works nicely. It removed all of the product and left my bushes very clean. I have medium skin tone and normally the foundation brush is very hard to clean but this got the job done.
Shelby M.
LOVE! Cleanse my brushes with ease and doesn't harm them! Leaves brushes clean and in perfect condition after using this! It is easy to use all you do it spray and wipe! It is pricey but the quality is great and it lastly a long time! Would buy again!
Kelli J.
Atlanta, GA
Good Price point and works great. Smells good as well. I have waited three weeks to clean my brushes and this bought them back to life with no problem. Of course I don't recommend you waiting that long to clean your brushes. This product is a must have.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this exspensive?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Is it worth the price or does soap and water do the same ??
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Omg I need this!!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
It's a bit pricey, is this really worth the money?
I would love to test this product is to make reviews on YouTube and my blog for everyone from my country more precisely in the state of S√£o Paulo.