BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #35 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Perfect for synthetic and natural hair brushes, it cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its unique formula dissolves even the most waterproof and highly pigmented products while refreshing brushes with a mint-oil extract.

Buy on Sephora
sammy n.
San Diego, CA
This truly does as it claims to do! I use this when I need a quick clean, when I don’t feel like going through the whole makeup brush cleaning process. It leaves your brushes oily, and it takes a while for them to dry but once they are they’re as good as new! When you use the brushes again, they have a clean feel to them.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Really good brush cleanser for make up artists, especially when you are in a hurry and don't have enough time to clean you brushes with soap and water. The formula is alcohol free, so it is very gentle and doesn't damage natural brushes. The only negative moment is that there is no spray now.
Jamie T.
I really love how quick and easy this product works to remove excess make up from brushes! I still wash them every 2-4 weeks with a mild baby shampoo which is just as effective as pricey make up brush cleansers for dollars!
Ashley R.
Stumbled upon this at Sephora while searching for a brush cleaner, I have never purchased on before hand I've always just used soap to deep clean them every so often! But I needed something that would clean my brushes right on the spot without the deep clean hassle because I was doing different colored makeup looks everyday and if I didn't clean them colors were mixing together and it wasn't pretty! Before I read the instructions on this product I didn't know spray cleaners like this existed! This changed my makeup game though! I use it almost every single day, you can see it take the makeup right off my brush as soon as I spray it! And it's so simple to use spray and then wipe onto a paper towel until desired clean! If you're tired of deep cleaning your brushes all the time, get this product!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This makeup brush cleanser is my favorite because of how quickly it works. It's not super super expensive and it is perfect for cleaning my brushes on the go and quickly. I do still give my brushes a deep cleaning but this is great for getting excess product off of eye makeup brushes when I'm cleaning them off.
Suzanne C.
This cleaner is amazing!! Cleans your brushes within seconds and they come out so clean!! Not pricey at all! Had a little bottle for over a year and works great! Also doesn't break my skin out after and it is sensitive!! Will definitely buy this again!!
Britnee L.
This has no scent and cleans brushes really well. I put a small amount in a small metal bowl, swirl the tip of my brush in it, then wipe the brush head off on a paper towel or napkin. I repeat until there is no color coming off. The brush dries and is ready to use instantly. Great for switching up colors and small cleanses between deep cleanses. It is a little costly for the amount you receive, but worth it.
Leah B.
As far as brush cleansers go this one is a little pricey. Your brushes will still need a deep cleansing on a regular basis. But it definitely gets the job done. This is an amazing brand and it will clean your brushes well. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last a long time.
Megan W.
I bought the smaller version that comes in a spray bottle for $12 at sephora. I like it. It feels oily but it's supposed to make your brushes soft. It really cleaned my brushes. I just sprayed some on the brush and then rubbed it on a towel and the makeup came right out. I would buy again.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Works great! I have expensive brushes and very cheap brushes that I got from amazon and this works nicely. It removed all of the product and left my bushes very clean. I have medium skin tone and normally the foundation brush is very hard to clean but this got the job done.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Is it worth the price or does soap and water do the same ??
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this exspensive?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Omg I need this!!
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Has anyone try this yet? Does it work?
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this? I would love to try this out! And instant, must be fast drying!