BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #24 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

An alcohol-free brush cleanser that instantly purifies and removes all makeup textures. Instant Brush Cleanser cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so that brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its odorless, non-greasy formula dissolves even the most waterproof and high pigmented products.

• Omg I need this!!1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price or does soap and water do the same ??2 Answers
  • I would love to test this product is to make reviews on YouTube and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan W.
Megan W.
I bought the smaller version that comes in a spray bottle for $12 at sephora. I like it. It feels oily but it's supposed to make your brushes soft. It really cleaned my brushes. I just sprayed some on the brush and then rubbed it on a towel and the makeup came right out. I would buy again.
Leah B.
Leah B.
As far as brush cleansers go this one is a little pricey. Your brushes will still need a deep cleansing on a regular basis. But it definitely gets the job done. This is an amazing brand and it will clean your brushes well. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last a long time.
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Works great! I have expensive brushes and very cheap brushes that I got from amazon and this works nicely. It removed all of the product and left my bushes very clean. I have medium skin tone and normally the foundation brush is very hard to clean but this got the job done.
Kelli J.
Kelli J.
Atlanta, GA
Good Price point and works great. Smells good as well. I have waited three weeks to clean my brushes and this bought them back to life with no problem. Of course I don't recommend you waiting that long to clean your brushes. This product is a must have.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Very good brush cleaner! Leaves the brushes so clean and doesn't have a strong Oder. I would recommend you letting it dry for a couple minutes before using it on the face or dipping it in powder. I love the metal bottle it's in!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Chattanooga, TN
Having dirty brushes are the worst!!!!!!!!!! I use this product weekly to keep my brushes clean and ready to use! There is nothing worst than a nasty brush when you are in a hurry! I highly recommend this amazing product!
Hallie D.
Hallie D.
i absolutely love this product!! i've been using just dove soap to clean my brushes for years and this is by far the best yet. it is definitely worth the price!! even works absolute wonders on my beauty blender!
Anggy G.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
I just finished a bottle which made me realize I never made a review for this.
I love it! I bought it at sephora (a huuuuge bottle for 12�) because the sephora brand brush cleanser did not work for me and MUFE is usually a hit. So, firstly I liked the price for the amount I got.
The smell is indeed strong and you can tell just by it that it has alcohol which I actually quite like because that's the way to desinfect - alcohol. Also, the smell did not transfer to my brushes, at all. They didn't pick up any smell from this.
What amazes me about it is that it makes my brushes dry so much quickly (again, the alcohol I guess)! I can totally tell when I use it and I hate waiting for brushes to dry so I always use it.

If I'm in a rush I'll spray it on the brush, or on a piece of papel, and clean it that way, which works just fine for me but I'm big on deep cleaning so eight out of ten times I use it after deep cleaning the brushes. Mostly because, yes I use soap and all of that jazz but I want my brushes as desinfected of soaps and stuff as possible so I'd rather wash it and use this afterwards.

The package never annoyed me, maybe it sprays a little to widely sometimes but still, it doesn't squirt out product, it really sprays.

I'm off to buy another one because again, MUFE was a hit!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Azusa , CA
I love this brush cleaner spray the case my brushes really deep just in seconds it's so easy to apply to the brushes I love it. I bought it at Sephora next to West Covina mall it's not too far from my house enjoy people
Nadeelen N.
Nadeelen N.
Let me just tell you this works wonders on my brushes they feel like they just came out of the package very soft and clean
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Is it worth the price or does soap and water do the same ??
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this exspensive?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
It's a bit pricey, is this really worth the money?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Omg I need this!!
I would love to test this product is to make reviews on YouTube and my blog for everyone from my country more precisely in the state of São Paulo.