MAKE UP FOR EVER Instant Brush Cleanser

What it is: An alcohol-free brush cleanser that instantly purifies and removes all makeup textures. What it does: Instant Brush Cleanser cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so that brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its odorless,...

What is the best makeup brush cleanser, and are brush cleaning machines better?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Instant Brush Cleanser!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Instant Brush Cleanser uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is no joke!! Quick drying, effective solution to switch colors fast without any mishaps! Highly recommend! I’d put this in a spray or pump bottle though...
Lindsy L.
Even though this is an "instant" cleanser, it removes makeup better than any regular or deep cleanser I've tried. I've tried so many different brush/sponge cleansers and none clean as well including solid/liquid Beautyblender soaps, M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser, Sephora DETOX deep cleanse shampoo, NYX instant brush wipes, and Japonesque Solid Brush Cleanser Cleansing Balm.  Phew!! It's super easy to use. For an instant cleanse, just put some on paper/cloth and then swipe your brush across.  I often wash my brushes with one of the other (inferior) cleansers, and even if the water runs clear after using them, I'll use the MUFE and it's STILL pulling tons of pigment out.  This is especially the case with my foundation brushes.
Catharine C.
Glastonbury, CT
This instant brush cleaner does a really good job of removing product so the brush can be used quickly again. The full size product does not come with a spray top like the smaller travel size one does. I like that it has no smell. Other comparable quick clean products are scented which can annoy me.
Mi Reyna G.
Phoenix , AZ
Oh my god I’m so glad they changed the packaging it used to be in a spray bottle but the oil would sort of clog the sprayer and wouldn’t come out. This cleans your brushes instantly without getting wet
Stephen B.
Santa Cruz
Perfect for when you need to use the same brush in the same eye look. Only stipulation is that if you clean a face brush with this really swirl the brush out on a paper towel to fully dry it.
Randi O.
Freehold, NJ
This product is not only brush cleaner, but also airbrush thinner. It works so quickly and fits perfectly in my kit.
Esma S.
Charleroi
Ce produit est juste génial pour nettoyer rapidement les pinceaux entre les clientes ou simplement pour changer de couleur! Il sèche très rapidement sur les poils.
Aiysha D.
Essex, Ilford
This keeps your brushes in shape and allows you to reuse your brushes right away. This is perfect for travelling as it is quick and efficient. It’s not overly expensive and is alcohol free with no scent to it!
Eyeshaclopedia ..
Lisbon
It's an excellent brush cleaner. It will take a few minutes until you can use the brush again, and that's by towel drying it, which is the only inconvenience for me. I tend to use it in the middle of looks, and if I use the brush too soon, it wets the shadow and it looks as patchy as a quilt. Other than that, absolutely phenomenal.
Affee B.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I highly recommend it. Goes on and dries off quickest cleans it and smell is super cool