BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #42 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

An alcohol-free brush cleanser that instantly purifies and removes all make up textures. Perfect for synthetic and natural hair brushes, Travel Instant Brush Cleanser cleans quickly without rinsing and dries on the spot so brushes are ready for immediate reuse. Its unique formula dissolves even the most waterproof and highly pigmented products while refreshing brushes with a mint-oil extract. see more...

Jamie T.
I really love how quick and easy this product works to remove excess make up from brushes! I still wash them every 2-4 weeks with a mild baby shampoo which is just as effective as pricey make up brush cleansers for dollars!
Ashley R.
Stumbled upon this at Sephora while searching for a brush cleaner, I have never purchased on before hand I've always just used soap to deep clean them every so often! But I needed something that would clean my brushes right on the spot without the deep clean hassle because I was doing different colored makeup looks everyday and if I didn't clean them colors were mixing together and it wasn't pretty! Before I read the instructions on this product I didn't know spray cleaners like this existed! This changed my makeup game though! I use it almost every single day, you can see it take the makeup right off my brush as soon as I spray it! And it's so simple to use spray and then wipe onto a paper towel until desired clean! If you're tired of deep cleaning your brushes all the time, get this product!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This makeup brush cleanser is my favorite because of how quickly it works. It's not super super expensive and it is perfect for cleaning my brushes on the go and quickly. I do still give my brushes a deep cleaning but this is great for getting excess product off of eye makeup brushes when I'm cleaning them off.
Annemarie P.
The Makeup Forever instant brush cleaner was recommended by a Sephora employee & I am so grateful to her! This product is so easy to use & gets the job done quickly when you don't have an hour to deep clean & dry all of your brushes! The MUFE cleanser also left my brushes feeling like new, no shedding or damage!
Suzanne C.
This cleaner is amazing!! Cleans your brushes within seconds and they come out so clean!! Not pricey at all! Had a little bottle for over a year and works great! Also doesn't break my skin out after and it is sensitive!! Will definitely buy this again!!
Shelby M.
LOVE! Cleanse my brushes with ease and doesn't harm them! Leaves brushes clean and in perfect condition after using this! It is easy to use all you do it spray and wipe! It is pricey but the quality is great and it lastly a long time! Would buy again!
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Instant Brush Cleanser 1.69 oz more...
This makeup brush cleaner cleans brushes the best! I got the little one to test it out it after every cleaning it leaves the brushes looking and feeling like brand new!
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
Best brush cleaner ever!!! Dry instantly clean as you go, never wait you brush be drying or bring a thousand of brush to can complete the job. And it smell so good too!!!
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
This is the best instant brush cleaner especially if you don't have the time to wash your brushes this is a quick solution! You get a lot for what you pay for
Yesica R.
I like it very much, it leaves my brushes very swabs and clean removes many reciduos of makeup does not mistreat the hair of my brushes very good
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
How long does this product last or is it the first time you use it?