BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

THE TATTOO EFFECT 12-hour fast drying, outrageous matte black and precise eyeliner A must-have for pros. Ink Liner’s long and flexible tip allows for ultimate precision to create a multitude of looks. It defines the eyes with a rich matte black finish that stays put for 12-hours.

• Is this better than the Kat Von D liquid eyeliner? 2 Answers
  • I always try and find the best eyeliner but I can never find one ...1 Answers
  • I have Been searching for the perfect eyeliner is this liner wate...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Is there any way of giving this product more than just 5 stars. This eyeliner is unbelievably amazing. I'm personally not a fan of felt tip liners but this eyeliner is a felt tip and it is my favorite ever! Ever ever ever! Lol it's super black and super matte. The felt tip is very long and pointy so it's so easy to make the perfect wing. It's seriously worth every penny. Love this product " in 149 reviews
  • "I love this liner. i find i can do a perfect cat eye pretty easily with this because of how easy i find it to control and the pigment is great. MUFE liners never let me down" in 60 reviews
  • "I love this liner. i find i can do a perfect cat eye pretty easily with this because of how easy i find it to control and the pigment is great. MUFE liners never let me down" in 32 reviews
  • "Really great and long lasting this eyeliner does not budge and what makes it even better is that it's water proof " in 31 reviews
Janeigne N.
I decided to pick up this eyeliner after my Kat Von D Ink-It dried up on me because I heard good things about it. it is super matte and super black and, for me, stayed on during an 8 hour work day. but my eye lashes are naturally curled and this stuff is super watery so I find that it gets on my lashes and then my lashes will touch my eyelid, thus getting product on my eye makeup. I've had similar problems with similar products, which is why I tend to stick with a pen form, but I had heard that this one was easier to work with, but I don't know. it's good, just not my favorite.
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
So in my opinion, there are major pros and major cons to this product. Pros: it is super black. Very dark and rich and matte, which I love. A don’t like a shiny black liner. It is long wearing, although there is a stipulation with that. It is very liquidy, which makes it easy to apply; it doesn’t skip on the eyelid. Cons: the applicator isn’t my favorite, but that’s personal preference. It does transfer on me, especially around my inner corners, I’m not really sure why. And concerning the wear time, it is long wearing, as long as you don’t sweat, cry, put on setting spray after liner, etc. You need to keep any type of moisture away from your eye at all costs or this product WILL run and smudge and look terrible. However, if you’re able to do that, it is long wearing. I fell asleep in my eyeliner and when I woke up in the morning it still looked perfect. I think for me the cons outweigh the pros, and ill be exchanging. If I could have given this a 2.5 I would have.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
This liner is EXTREMELY pigmented and works over any kind of eyeshadow|glitter, etc.. However, due to the nature of this brand- it’s REALLY hard to clean up if you mess up.. But funny enough, once you use water|makeup remover to do so, it smears & transfers everywhere.. Making a huge mess. I used almost all of mine, because I didn’t have any others left in my collection, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fun fact: this product contains more product in it than the other higher-end liners to. It lasted me a few months and I put on eyeliner about every day. I love Makeup Forever and all of their products, this is no exception. Goes on smooth, stays all day, doesn't flake off. I took off a star because I still have not found my HG of eyeliners.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
Well, this liner didn’t exactly last forever for me: I have hooded lids and they’re very oily. I tried a primer, it helped but still didn’t last as long as I would have liked it to. But an excellent formulation for those without hooded lids for sure
Tarmim K.
Definitely the most matte eyeliner I’ve found. I’ve tried everything from kat von d to stila to the drugstore brands and none are as matte as this product. Only think is that if you put too much it might look a bit shiny, but a little goes a long way
Rachael G.
Midland, VA
This is the best eyeliner.
Athena herself gifted us this one. RICH DEEP matte black. When it's on it stays on. Let it be known I don't use waterproof liner. I will always buy and recommend this product. If you want that perfect wing and you love this style of eyeliner verses the pen or even a little pot/ liner brush, I believe you will enjoy this product.
Also, it lasted me nearly 6 months. Wings everyday, all day.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used! It’s easy to apply and it’s long lasting. It doesn’t smear or smudge and when it comes time to taking it off, I don’t have any problems! 10/10 recommend!
Yarely s.
Sturgis
This eyeliner went on very smoothly looking so sleek and giving that cat eye look at its finest! Was definitely better than my last one, local at your local Walmart would definitely recommend if your looking for a very sharp cat eye!
Erica M.
Orange, CA
Loved the brush applicator, but not a huge fan of the finish. The color is a beautiful black, but the matte finish of the eyeliner is something to consider. After 8 months mine dried out.
Sally D.
What do u think about this liner ? Is it matt ? Long lasting for oily eye lid?
Zarielle A.
Does this product get clumpy or lumpy at all??
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this better than the Kat Von D liquid eyeliner?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Is this eyeliner better than the brand elf?
Milagros C.