BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Designed for highlighting the cheek and brow bones, this complexion brush allows for generous product collection, while its soft fibers provide adjustable coverage.  It is perfect for achieving firmness and precision for that “blending effect”..

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Gel, liquid, loose and compact powders.

Destini C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great highlighting brush. It is the perfect size for highlighting the bridge of your nose and Cupid's bow. This brush is excellent quality and I use it almost everyday. I am very satisfied with this brush and ease of use!
Kristan S.
I love this little brush. Doesn't shed. Washes beautifully. Fits perfectly on the cheek bone or under the eyes for setting concealer. I'll even use it to place my contour before blending. Not too pricey.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Wowwwwwww me la regalaron en demostraciones de producto y estoy fascinada con ella , mi piel la siente suave y difumina el producto genial , no tendría comparación la recomiendo ampliamente
Megan G.
Orlando , FL
Such a great brush. The done shape is perfect for highlighting or setting under eye area. It's dense and leaves great color pay off.
Veronica M.
Brownsville, TX
I love using small brushes like these one for my highlighter. This one is my favorite and always go to brush. I got this at sephora
Genesis A.
phoenix
This brush I love it because I use it for both things even though it's for highlight I use it to blend my eyeshadow sometimes
Rahma S.
Newham , ['', '', '']
This brush is lifeee so good for highlighting under brow bone bridge of my nose and on my cheekbones too 😍very value for money and it so soft blends it nicely I got it online would definitely purchase it again its so versatile I even use it to apply eyeshadow
safiya A.
This brush is softband gentle. Also, using this brush to highlight gives a natural and glowy look. On the other hand, you could also use this brush to add contour or blusher as it works well.
Faz H.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my favorite highlighter brush! It's small but just the perfect size! I have recommended this to so many people and of course they're loving it too!