BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A neutral shaded lip pencil to line and contour lips with intense precision and accuracy. This slim and sharp High Precision Lip Pencil lets you draw perfectly and define precisely for the most pro-looking definition and contouring. The collection of neutral shades was created to shape and contour lips while also keeping lipstick in place. The easy-control formula glides on effortlessly with ultimate comfort and precision and blends in so naturally that you notice where the pencil ends and the lipstick begins. Ideal for precise lining or over lining to create the illusion of fuller lips, this makeup artist's tool comes in eight neutral shades that define a perfectly natural lip line and improve your lipstick wear in one sharp sweep.

MAKE UP FOR EVER High Precision Lip Pencil
  • "Good product! Very blendable and soft and creamy! I use it to compliment any nude lips that i wear" in 17 reviews
Eileen D.
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
miah a.
Elmsdale, NS
Review for: 14 Dark Brown more...
This is the lip liner I use in my kit. I personally do not wear red lipstick but I do on clients! It’s long lasting and very easy to apply. Make sure to sharpen with a proper makeup sharpener and not a pencil! It will make the tip much more precise :)
🌹alex b.
greece
Very creamy, very precise and long lasting! I really enjoyed this lip liner and I would repurchase more shades!
Patricia M.
980 walther blvd #433
One of the best high end lipliners in the market.. I don't even put lipstick when I use this.. I just fill all my lips with the liner
Dominique S.
Conroe
Review for: 10 Warm Beige, 14 Dark Brown more...
Great color great products will buy again great price and I love the thickness of the pencil and product easy to apply and I will buy again I’m first buyer and I was happy about the pencil and color it fits everybody texture
Hollie B.
United kingdom
Absolutely Amazing!! If you do not purchase this you are crazy I got this for Christmas and honestly the best lip liner I have you used hands down. I would definitely use this all the time If I could.
Steph C.
Dundas, ON
Super soft and glides on the lips easily. Lots of staying of power. Great colours as well. Love using for bridal clients/photo shoots!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 10 Warm Beige, 11 Natural Beige, 14 Dark Brown, 20 Pink more...
Great pencil for lining your lips, although I do prefer retractable ones, these still have great color pay-off and pigmentation. Don’t dry down or give a hard time applying on the lips over time, good selection of colors and last a long time in general and throughout the day!
Annalize V.
krugersdorp
Amazing I really love this product. But I dont get the colour i actually want but it doesnt matter cause this product makes you fall inlove with any colour♡
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: 40 Red, 10 Warm Beige, 20 Pink more...
This lip pencil is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
what is your favorite brown lip liner? I just bought MAKE UP FOR EVER High Precision Lip Pencil
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these lip liners long wearing ? Are they drying?

Sephora