BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A neutral shaded lip pencil to line and contour lips with intense precision and accuracy. This slim and sharp High Precision Lip Pencil lets you draw perfectly and define precisely for the most pro-looking definition and contouring. The collection of neutral shades was created to shape and contour lips while also keeping lipstick in place. The easy-control formula glides on effortlessly with ultimate comfort and precision and blends in so naturally that you notice where the pencil ends and the lipstick begins. Ideal for precise lining or over lining to create the illusion of fuller lips, this makeup artist's tool comes in eight neutral shades that define a perfectly natural lip line and improve your lipstick wear in one sharp sweep.

MAKE UP FOR EVER High Precision Lip Pencil
  • "Good product! Very blendable and soft and creamy! I use it to compliment any nude lips that i wear" in 17 reviews
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 40 Red, 42 Red Burgundy, 10 Warm Beige more...
I’m not a huge fan of lip liners but these ones are great!! The shades match pretty well with most of the lipsticks I have. They last very long and don’t smudge throughout the day. I’d highly recommend these.
Riya D.
I got this from makeup forever store to go with a red lipstick of mine for a wedding!! I bought this in minutes and I actually did the look with just this one lip pencil. I didn't need the lipstick after all. It is crazy pigmented and formula is good. Pencils are usually easy to travel with. I got lots of compliments on my lipstick, it was the perfect matte without being dry, which is a big big deal in my books!!
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Other more...
Love this product!! Stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!!
Danielle M.
Jamaica, NY
Did not like this lip liner at all. I've tried way better at the drugstore, therefore this product is not worth its price. I found it very difficult to use and hard on my lips. It wouldn't apply smoothly and it also would make my lipsticks look horrible. Not repurchasing and not recommending.
Alicia B.
Parkland, FL
This was my favorite for a while, but it’s very hard and waxy, and I stopped using it after I found much softer and smoother pencils. The pigment is great, I just personally like a smoother lip pencil.
Morgan F.
Pleasant view
Review for: 11 Natural Beige more...
This lip liner went on silky smooth and stayed put. It lasted all day even through eating. I bought it at Sephora and it was mid range in price. Super way to apply and I plan on buying it again.
Svea N.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: 23 Tender Pink more...
This lip pencil doesn't pull on my lips, but it doesn't slip either. Personally, I prefer Urban Decay's. Make Up Forever's isn't as creamy. Overall, it is a nice liner.
Josephine J.
Brooklyn, NY
Make up forever has great products that live up to their name, they last until you take them off. They can be used in multiple ways and compliment any complexion.
member-f9c13
I’m obsessed. I only use this liner because i can go a couple hours without having to reapply it and not only that but it doesn’t smudge even the slightest. It’s also not too expensive and obviously the brand is fantastic.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is one great lip product! The color is vibrant yet subtle, and it doesn’t crease or rub off. It lasts 12+ hours without fading or being sticky. The packaging looks nice too.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
what is your favorite brown lip liner? I just bought MAKE UP FOR EVER High Precision Lip Pencil
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these lip liners long wearing ? Are they drying?