MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Sponge uploaded by Michelle M.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A polyurethane makeup sponge. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Sponge is a soft and gentle sponge that is particularly suited for applying HD Invisible Cover Foundation as well as other liquid foundations. It's designed with a pointed end to access the most delicate and hard to reach areas and has another rounded end for faster, broader strokes over the entire face.

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Megan U.
Akron
I use this sponge to blend my contour out. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. I think that it is a decent sponge, but I do have to wash it a lot. It is very easy to use. I would recommend Make Up For Ever’s sponges to others.
Alexandra S.
These are classic, but I just don’t love it as much as my beauty blender! I’ll use this for cream contour as it has a nice edge but I don’t like it for blending at all. It’s fine I just don’t highly recommend.
Dina B.
I enjoyed utilizing this product which was very easy to work with,especially when it came to baking my face. It definitely was a good value ,although I only occasionally bake my face .I would definitely recommend this product!
Heather N.
Michigan
I like the sponge but it seems the same as what ive gotten for cheaper at meijer for a large pack. When paying for items like this I never spend too much so that I'm never disappointed!
Sophie H.
Redmond
It really takes all your product into the sponge but it’s great for powder. I have combination skin and so it helps the oily part of my skin and it works pretty good with powder and it has a lot of product for good value prices and I would recommend if you have oily skin
Ali M.
Baltimore, MD
This sponge is small but powerful. It blends seamlessly all the time, and I usually use it for blending and applying setting under eye powder. I’d definitely recommend, especially because it gets in hard to reach places unlike a normal blender.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
I liked this sponge, however I didn’t think it was anything special. I found it at TJ Maxx for a couple bucks and it does the job great. I liked this brand, however I feel like you can’t go wrong with a makeup sponge.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like to use this sponge for more precise application of my setting powder. With the sharp angles you can really get a beautiful look. And the sides really get into the smaller spaces under your eyes. These are great and very inexpensive
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I actually use this sponge to help apply and set my translucent HD powder and it always comes out so amazing. Great if your trying for a matte finish. Perfect shape. Easy to use and clean. Love it and highly recommend it.