BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Goose creek, Sc
Wonderfully skin perfecting and keeps my face looking fresh and clean all day without getting flaky
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love this pressed powder. It is a great finishing powder. It feels like silk when you put it on
Anna M.
Anna M.
I like this powder because it doesn't make you breath to much dust like other setting powders !!!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
This not only keeps my makeup in place all day, it helps me keep from getting to greasy or caked
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Make up for ever HD pressed powder is supreme. I love using it to set my makeup to look amazing.
Anika B.
Anika B.
My all time favorite under eye setting powder!! It sets things beautifully and I just love it
Lou M.
Lou M.
The BEST translucent pressed powder I've ever used! Lasts all day and keeps my face oil free.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Really great powder ... A little goes a long way and my skin looks flawless after i use it.
Nadiyah M.
Nadiyah M.
Hamtramck, MI
This pressed powder is great. It is so versatile. You can use it no matter what skin tone.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product so much, I've hit the pan. No flash back, mattifing, and dreamy.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?