BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sarah K.
Lansing, MI
This is a good powder but I don't think it works any different than a drugstore one. I normally don't notice a difference in setting powders, to me they are all the same. Save some money and get Rimmel Stay Matte.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Want a flawless finish? Well then this product is for you. It doesn't flake off and will stay in place the entire day. It doesn't make your face dry and leaves a matte finish. I would definitely buy this again.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves a nice finish on the skin and sets makeup for all day. It's great for all skin types. No sun protection and you have to look out for flash back in photos. Yes I would buy this again. It travels well too.
Kaitlin C.
Madison, AL
Minimizes pores, diminishes fine lines, and makes everything look silky smooth. I'll use this after concealor to set my t zone, where I am the oilest and have visible pores, and it just smoothes everything out and makes any other powders I use on top of it glide on. My makeup stays looking fresh all day long when I use this powder.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder is similar to the Supper Matte setting powder and it is amaazzing!! Really love the product and love the way the look finishes. Whenever I use this and the mac fix plus it just makes the whole look perfect and very good
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder in my opinion is just OK. There is really nothing special about this product and it isn't something I would die to buy again. I prefer to use my Laura Mercier setting powder as I feel that has a stronger hold on my makeup.
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. I was skeptical about how it would work with all the texture on my skin but I ws pleasantly surprise. It's absolutely worth the money and I would buy it again and plan on doing so very soon. It's great for oily skin but I would caution against dry skin
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
great powder just prefer the loose powder instead. i found this one left me looking splotchy since it was a little difficult to get a nice even layer of product on the brush. isnt a bad product just not my preference.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this powder until I got every drop of product out of it, and loved every single but if it. Very wonderful product to set my whole face. Photographed wonderfully, and I mostly loved it for the flawless finish it would give my skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best translucent pressed powder. It looks amazing in photos, does not wash me out and it makes sure my makeup stays put and matte. I love it, it is more expensive but it is worth it. One of the best products in my makeup collection and i couldn't be any happier.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?