BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Yunique G.
Yunique G.
Henrico, VA
Sets foundation nicely and doesn't give you flashback. Makes makeup appear flawless and it keeps makeup in place all day.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I really like this powder. I use everyday but I just find there is not a lot of product and I tend to run out so fast.
Emmily K.
Emmily K.
Works really well but I prefer the powder not to be lose. Last all day and keep makeup in place and very easy to apply
Delaney F.
Delaney F.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this powder so much it was a little pricey but it does not make you look cakey at all and is worth every penny
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
My oils and I just love this as our finishing powder, I swear this is reason I don't be looking like a grease ball
Hadid H.
Hadid H.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This is amazing! It is perfect to set your foundation and concealers without giving it that harsh caked look.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Works great. I have oily skin and it keeps my face matte all day and also makes my face look more flawless.
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Compton, CA
This powder leaves my skin flawless and looking matte all day. I have repurchased it about 5 times already
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
A grind recommended me this and I loved it! It very affordable and helps a lot when applying my makes up!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Goose creek, Sc
Wonderfully skin perfecting and keeps my face looking fresh and clean all day without getting flaky
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?