BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Samantha Z.
Houston,Tx
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Best press powder I have ever tried I have been using this for 5 years already I've been through six or seven already it is my go-to and I will continue to use it every year, so easy to apply it's not the cheapest but it's the best 35 I've ever spent lasts me a long time, cute Packaging great mirror,I would highly recommend it
Claudia P.
I repurchased my third one during the last vib sale. I hate how it doesn't come with a velour puff and I find application is best with a brush. But who really wants to shove their powder brush into their make up bags and ruin the bristles right? It's pricey and i wouldn't repurchase. The product works and it smooths out mid day shine. It's a shame i stopped using it
Crystal H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying other setting powders this one falls a little short. It most definitely does a great job of setting the make up but for its price you can pay a few dollars more and get additional features elsewhere. I would say this is the perfect purchase for a girl who wants to look like she has no make up on (and not the glam way, more the mountain climber way).
Taylor T.
Toluca Lake, CA
I use this for camera work. Be careful when using for flash photography. It can cause white cast if used too much. It blurs the pores and makes your skin look so beautiful. It is a finishing powder, NOT a setting powder
Kate G.
Hobart, IN
Powder is perfect for setting the entire face and under eye area. No flashback in photos and rarely needs touch ups during the day. Under eye concealer won't crease and keeps oils on the face away through out the day
Kenzie T.
This powder is great for setting my under eyes
And I love it for when o go out and I know there's going to be flash photography because I know there is go I got to be no flashback
I would absolutely recommend this if your a little oily to combination skin
Julie A.
I don't like wearing a lot of powder on my face because it looks a little dru specially because I have a very dry skin but this powder makes it look very flawless specially under my eyes that's where I usually put my powders.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this setting powder, it does it's job at least. It keeps my skin from getting super oily, which is pretty good considering it's very humid where I am. But if you are going to be taking any pictures with flash, it'll make you look like a ghost. And I personally prefer loose powder over pressed.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is bomb! It gives me a ton of added coverage which I really do appreciate, and it sets my makeup beautifully for all day (15 hour) wear. It has a nice soft matte finish which isn't too dry on my skin nor does it allow my oils to shine through. Overall a perfect product.
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have always been self conscious about my under eyes and concealer setting, and this product has taken my worries away. it is a natural finish, and really works to keep the makeup in place without wrinkling or caking.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?