BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Charlin F.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I am constantly becoming more and more impressed with Makeup Forever. They have such quality makeup products, and you get a decent quantity for the press. This setting powder will keep your foundation from moving even the slightest bit!
Jeremy Y.
Paramus, NJ
A great finishing pressed powder. I use it to set my makeup before a night out or if I know I will be taking plenty of pictures. Sometimes I use it on its own with a wet brush to hide my pores.
Logan R.
This product is awesome! It gives such a soft, matte finish to every look! It makes skin look so airbrushed and nice! It sits on top of the skin perfectly. No lines or creases! It is great for every skin type!
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
Great finishing look, easy application, very little does the job. Very affordable and worth it’s cost, use this every makeup look I’ve done. Would recommend this to anyone.m
Bradi J.
Blaine, MN
LOVE this powder. It perfectly sets my makeup and I don’t know what I would do without it! Highly recommend this to anyone who likes to wear foundation and bronzer.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
Great powder for setting your makeup. It’s light weight on the face and doesn’t make your face cakey. Good if your going to take pictures. Easy to apply with a brush.
StanGramz T.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
You always have to worry about the powder breaking apart if you carry this around but in general a great finishing powder. This gives your makeup a finished look.
Alina V.
Warrington , PA
Great powder but it is def a splurge. The powder is great but I still prefer a cheaper, drugstore powder for everything since they work well and are inexpensive.
Liz H.
I stumbled upon this looking for a better foundation. I tried this on and really loved how much it made my face feel. It made my skin feel super soft, but the best thing about it is that it makes my skin look flawless! The coverage is workable too. Use the sponge for a full coverage or a brush for lighter coverage. It's always better with a primer so it doesn't just melt off your face. I usually use primer, liquid foundation, and this powder on top. My makeup lasts all day, even on sweaty, sunny days with my oily forehead and nose!
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz more...
I received this free in a prize box from Influenster alongside other MUFE products as an Instagram party winner. I absolutely love this finishing powder! It's especially great if you have combo skin like mine. It keeps my oily areas matte without emphasizing my dry patches. As far as the finish it's sheer so you can barely tell it's on, it just mattifies where I need it and looks natural everywhere else. Keeps my oil slick nose and forehead in check all day without touching up. Incredible quality has been consistent in all of the MUFE products I've used. Will totally purchase another when this compact runs out, but since a little goes such a long way, that shouldn't be for a while!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?