BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Sara F.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not impressed with this powder. It made my face very pale and powdery looking and my foundation also became very splotchy. I had to apply multiple times a day. It also didn't seem to last that long and i wouldn't purchase it again. I felt that it was a waste of money.
Allison C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is the pressed powder I carry with me. If my skin gets shiny during the day, I can use just a small amount to get it back under control. This is a very silky smooth powder that, despite it's  white color, is pretty translucent when you apply it. I will probably not buy this again because the company is not cruelty free and I am trying to use only products from companies that are.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this powder is pretty good for anyone looking for a standard powder. its optimized to give the skin a beautiful HD finish on camera without any heavyness on the face. I wouldnt recommend if you are getting your photo taken with flash, it will look extremely bright or powdery on the face though. no flash, no problem.
lorenna F.
This powder has a very fine texture and a clear finish, which makes it an excellent choice because it fits any skin tone. The best of it, in my opinion, is that it rests the base of the skin so that it does not transfer and become more matte, although it leaves the skin with a gentle radiance of skin naturally beautiful and healthy, does not become artificial the end result.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this pressed powder. It keeps my makeup in place much longer and it's easy to apply. I didn't have to worry about my face looking white due to the powder. This is great for oily skin. I just hate that the powder can easily get broken up and fall out of the pan.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I keep this in my purse at all times for touch ups on-the-go. The packaging is sturdy and it comes with a good quality mirror. It doesn't come with a brush or sponge/powder puff but I keep a little brush in my bag to use with it. It's translucent and very fine so I feel matte and my skin feels soft when I use it.
Melissa W.
Malden, MA
I love this powder almost as much as my Laura Mercier powder but it's a %% of the price! It really diminishes the appearance of pores and blends everything out so nice, and since it's a translucent powder it doesn't wash you out. My oily skin gives this pow a thumbs up!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pressed powder because it doesn't create a white cast. It absorbs oil, creates a silky finish after applied to finish foundation and concealer. It keeps my makeup on for 6 hours, which is good for my face which tends to get oily and sweaty.
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has just gone through a revamp.... However it is for the better. Ultra finely milled, three different shades to ensure no white or ashy cast. Blurring and non drying . For those who steer clear of powders cause of dry skin, this will change you mind. There is a loose powder to this but only in white translucent. The new formula is da bomb... highly recommended
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
My favorite pressed powder! I've been using this powder for years now and haven't found one I liked more. I have very oily skin, so I love the matte finish this powder gives me. It also doesn't give you crazy flashback, which a lot of pressed powders can do. I would highly recommend this powder!! It does an amazing job of setting makeup.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?