BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Karla B.
Karla B.
El Paso, TX
A good setting powder, the only problem is that does not keep me matte for a long day, I have to be retouching every two to three hours.
Carly-Anne N.
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND
This is the perfect powder to set everything and it will stay on for hours!! The hype was real on this product, it's worth the price
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
It's okay , I'm not a fan of mufe recently & I would prefer to buy lm illumination powder instead of this !! Wouldn't recommend this
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
East Chicago, IN
This powder is my favoret every day setting powder it dosent leave a white cavouse on your face it blends good with the foundation
chloe r.
chloe r.
This comes with me everywhere. It's perfect for a light touch up and dusting over when you might get a little too shiny. Love it!
Amber S.
Amber S.
I've heard absolutely amazing things about makeup forever hd products so the next time I purchase makeup it's going to be this
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville, TX
I love setting my under eyes with this. I also love that it is in pressed forms and I can throw it in my purse for touch ups.
Josephina K.
Josephina K.
Love this! Keep it in my purse to keep my make-up fresh throughout the day. Has a matte finish with no color so very natural.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
This was the first setting powder I ever used. It's nice but I don't reach for it anymore. It does have slight flash back.
Yunique G.
Yunique G.
Henrico, VA
Sets foundation nicely and doesn't give you flashback. Makes makeup appear flawless and it keeps makeup in place all day.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?